E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- F.N. Yangirov, D.R. Sultanov, A.V. Chudnovskaya, Inhibited solution recipe for active clays drilling, Development and operation of oil and gas fields, 1(117): 29–36(2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chudnovskaya, R.M. Khasanov, R.R. Valiev, Environmental safety of application of invert-emulsion drilling fluids based on vegetable oils, Oil and Gas Business, 6: 7080 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chudnovskaya, T.D. Dikhtyar, F.N. Yangirov, Study of the stability of invert emulsions based on vegetable oils. Improving the quality of well constructional international scientific and technical conference dedicated to the memory of Mavlyutov., 259–261.(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Wei-Tao Wu. Massoudi Mehrdad, Heat Transfer and Dissipation Effects in the Flow of a Drilling Fluid, Fluids, 1(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Chai, S. Yusup, V.S. Chok, S. Irawan, J.D.B. Singh, B.L.F. Chin. Comparison of rheological properties of graphene/carbon nanotube hydrogenated oil-based biodegradable drilling fluid. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 206 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Yangirov. Development of an inhibited solution formulation for drilling active clays. OFI Testing Equipment. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Chernykh, A.S. Shestakov, T.N. Poyarkova, K.V. Ilyushina, A.V. Falaleyev Emulsifiers of reverse emulsions based on monoethanolamides of fatty acids of vegetable oils, Vestnik VSU, series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.