E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- C. Mingguang, Z. Raoyun, W. Liao, Y. Zhanwei, X. Guowe, H. Longcang, Cross-Linked Acid, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kalfayan, Carbonate fracture acidizing: systems and procedures, Production enhancement with acid stimulation: 169–178 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mazo, Superelements. Modeling the development of oil fields: monograph: 113–120. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Carrying Proppant Fracturing. International Journal of Innovative Studies in Sciences and Engineering Technology (IJISSET): 1–5.(2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hamed, J. Moghadasi, D.G. Petrakov, V.T. Litvin, P.V. Roshin, A.N. Kuznetcova, Self-diverting emulsified acid for stimulation of Iranian Ab-Teymur carbonate reservoir: European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers: EAGE, 79, 1–4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Martyushev, Improvement of the geological and hydrodynamic model of a carbonate oil object by taking into account the permeability anisotropy parameter, ZapiskiGornogoInstituta. 243(2020). [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Jafarpour, Increasing the stimulation efficiency of heterogeneous carbonate reservoirs by developing a multi-bached acid system. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering: 172, 50–59. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shagiakhmetov, D.G. Podoprigora, A.V. Terleyev, The study of the dependence of the rheological properties of gel-forming compositions on the crack opening when modeling their flow on a rotational viscometer. Periodico Tche Quimica, 17, 933–939. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Podoprigora, L.A. Saychenko, Development of acid composition for bottom-hole formation zone treatment at high reservoir temperatures. Espacios: 48(38), 32–42.(2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Mischenko, Evaluations in oilproduction (Publishing house Nedra, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Williams, J.L. Gidley, Acidizing fundamentals. SPE monograph series, 6: 114 (1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.