E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Weather and climate, On-line monitoring of weather and climate on a global scale. Electronic resource: http://www.pogodaiklimat.ru/climate/23205.htm (date accessed: 29.11.2020). [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Abramovich, P.A. Kuznetsov, Y.A. Sychev, Protective Controller against Cascade Outages with Selective Harmonic Compensation Function. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1015(2), 022001 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lazarus Saidakovsky, Sergey Rakhinskiy, Nicolai Novikov. Treatment process and apparatus for reducing high viscosity in petroleum products, derivatives, and hydrocarbon emulsions, and the like. (United States Patent Application Publication Pub. No.: US 2014/0130400, May 15, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Koleda, Digital models as part of the fuel and energy complex digitalization. Business magazine NEFTEGAZ.RU, 6 (102), 38–40. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Salmanov, Overview of Automation Solutions in the Oil and Gas Industry. Automation and IT in the oil and gas industry, 2 (28), 11–14. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Tabachnikova, K.L. Gorshkova, Some Aspects of Automation of Temperature Regime of Primary Treatment and Transportation of Oil Streams. Monograph (Moscow: KnoRus Company, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kovrizhkin, R.V. Arslanov, Y.N. Romanov, Automation system for oil line heaters based on a cavitation vortex generator. Automation, telemechanization and communication in the oil industry,. 4, 54–57. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Alieva, E.G. Bochkova, S.S. Vasilev. Automation of the process of transportation of petroleum products. Novainfo.ru. 2 (50), 22–28. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lia Bin, Sun Zhiqian, Wang Zhenbo, Jin Youhai, Fan Yuxin. Effects of high-frequency and high-voltage pulsed electric field parameters on water chain formation. Journal of Electrostatics, 80, 22–29 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, S. Huang, J. Wang, J. Xi. Research of electrostatic demulsification technology under high-frequency/high-voltage pulsed AC electric field and its application in crude oil desalting. Petroleum Processing and Petrochemicals, 5, 12–19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kang, M. Li, H. Yang, X. Kang, F. Wang, H. Jiang, M. Zhang, T. Zhu, B. Sarsenbekuly, Coalescence behavior of aqueous drops in water-in-oil emulsions under high-frequency pulsed AC fields. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 93, 415–422 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sasarov, M.A. Fedorova, E.A. Malofeev, Opened automatic regulation system to reduce oil viscosity. 15th all-Russian conference-competition of students and postgraduates of mining and geo-logical, oil and gas, energy, engineering and metallurgical profile, 290, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Abramovich, Y.A. Sychev, P.A. Kuznetsov, R. Yu. Zimin, Efficiency Estimation of Hybrid Electro technical Complex for Non-Sinusoidal Signals Level Correction in Autonomous Power Supply Systems for Oil Fields. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 194(5), 052001 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Levchenko, E.N. Bobkova, E.A. Ponomareva, Oil of The North Caucasus. (Moscow, Leningrad: Gostoptekhizdat, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sasarov, A.V. Yudin, M.A. Fedorova. Static model of viscosity for the method of electrohydrodynamic oil treatment. Bulletin of TSU. Technical science, 4, 197–205(2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Svarovskaya, Chemistry of oil and gas. Ed. Gubkin Russian state University of oil and gas. (I. M. Gubkin Department of organic chemistry and petroleum chemistry, Moscow, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.