E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- F.R. Gubaidullin, O.S. Tatyanina, T.F. Kosmacheva, R.Z. Sakhabutdinov, I.H. Ismagilov, Influence of chemical reagents used in the oil production industry on the stability of water-in-oil emulsions. Neftyanoe Khozyaistvo: 8, 68–70. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Sakhabutdinov, F.R. Gubaidullin, I.H. Ismagilov, T.F. Kosmacheva, Specifics of formation and decomposition of water-oil emulsions on the later stages of development of oil fields (Moscow: OJSC “VNIIOENG”, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Glumov, V.V. Slesareva, N.M. Petrova, Influence of hydrochloric acid on the stability of water-in-oil emulsions, Collected Works of TatNIPIneft: Development and operation of oil fields of Tatarstan: 114–117 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Ganeeva, T.N. Yusupova, E.E. Barskaya, A. Kh. Valiullova, E.S. Okhotnikova, V.I. Morozov, L.F. Davletshina, The composition of acid/oil interface in acid oil emulsions. Petroleum Science 17(5): 1345–1355 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- El-Sayed Abdel-Raouf, Crude oil emulsions-composition stability and characterization. (Manar, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- AlMubarak, AlKhaldi, Investigation of Acid-Induced Emulsion and Asphaltene Precipitation in Low Permeability Carbonate Reservoirs. (M., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Fredd, H.S. Fogler, Alternative stimulation fluids and their impact on carbonate acidizing. SPE J., 13: 34–41 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Moore, C.W. Crowe, A.R. Hendrickson, Formation, Effect, and Prevention of Asphaltene Sludges During Stimulation Treatments (Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1965). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Rocha, E.N. Baydak, H.W. Yarranton, What fraction of the asphaltenes stabilizes water-in-bitumen emulsions? Energy Fuels, 32: 1440–1450. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Khadim, M.A. Sarbar, Role of asphaltene and resin in oil field emulsions. J Pet Sci Eng, 23: 213–216. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Rojas-Ruiz, J.A. Orrego-Ruiz, Finding a relationship between the composition and the emulsifying character of asphaltenes through FTICR-MS. CT&F, 8: 45–52 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Abdel-Raouf, Factors affecting the stability of crude oil emulsions. Abdel-Raouf ME, editor. Crude oil emulsions-composition stability and characterization. InTech: Groatia, 183–201. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Spiecker, K.L. Gawrys, C.B. Trail, P.K. Kilpatrick, Effects of petroleum resins on asphaltene aggregation and water-in-oil emulsion formation. Colloids Surf A., 220: 9–27 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sedghi, L. Goual, Role of resins on asphaltene stability. Energy Fuels, 24(4): 2275–2280 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. McLean, P.K. Kilpatrick, Effects of asphaltene aggregation in model heptanetoluene mixtures on stability of water-in-oil emulsions. J Colloid Interface Sci; 196(1): 23–34. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rietjens, M. Nieuwpoort, An analysis of crude oil-acid reaction products by sizeexclusion chromatography. Fuel, 80: 33–40 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R.B. De Boer, K. Leerlooyer, M.R.P. Eigner, A.R.D. van Bergen, Screening of Crude Oils for Asphalt Precipitation: Theory, Practice, and the Selection of Inhibitors. (Society of Petroleum Engineer, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- Anthony Hutin, Jean-Francois Argillier, Dominique Langevin. Influence of pH on Oil-Water Interfacial Tension and Mass Transfer for Asphaltenes Model Oils. Comparison with Crude Oil Behavior. (Oil & Gas Science and Technology, Revue d’IFP Energies nouvelles, Institut Francais du Petrole, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Karpenko, V.V. Konovalov, Study of the efficiency of performance of deemulsifier in the presence of hydrochloric acid, Problems of gathering, preparation, and transportation of oil and oil products, 2, 47–58 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Davletshina, L.I. Tolstykh, P.S. Mikhailova, On the necessity of studying the specifics of behavior of hydrocarbons to improve efficiency of acid treatment of wells. Terrotoriya Neftegaz: 4, 90–96 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rietjens, M. Mieuwpoort, Acid-sludge: How small particles can make a big impact. The Hague, SPE European Formation Damage Conference (1999). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tronov, Oil preparation in the oilfield. (Kazan: Fen., 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Tronov, Use of chemicals in the technological processes of oilfield development, production of oil, and their interrelation: 14–18 (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.