E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Technologies of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- D. I. Daudi, A. Y. Kilyakova, B. P. Tonkonogov, O. A. Kalyanova. Influence of DOTF on properties of polyurea plastic lubricants. NefteGaz-2020, 3(5) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bannikov. Plastic relocation. Sibirskaya Neft, 6(123), 34–39 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Deutsche Bank/ Markets Research/ Industry/Lithium 101-2016.-P. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Garshin M.V., Kilyakova A.Y.. Influence of the composition of hydrocarbon base oils on the properties of low-temperature polyurea lubricants. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (NRU) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Danilov, Grease based on the polyuria, 68 p. (Moscow: Tsniiteneftekhim, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Mobil SHC Polyrex. Mobil. [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, H. W. Sun. Impact of polyurea structure on grease properties. Lubrications Science, V(22, (19)), 405–413 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gaiqing, Z. Suixin, W. Xiaobo, L. Weimin. The relationships of thickener structures and properties of polyurea grease. Lubrication Engineering, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Garshin, Y.V. Porfiriev, V.A. Zaichenko, S.A. Shuvalov, D.S. Kalybelsky, P.A. Gushchin, V.A. Vinokurov. Influence of the composition of hydrocarbon base oils on the properties of low temperature polyurea lubricants. Petrochemistry, 57(6), 800–804 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Maksimova, A.S. Shakhmatova, S.O. Ilyin, O.A. Pakhmanova, A.S. Lyadov, S.V. Antonov, O.P. Parenago. Rheological and Tribological Properties of Lubricating Greases Based on Esters and Polyurea Thickeners. Petroleum Chemistry, 58, 1064–1069 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Ishchuk, The Composition, structure and properties of greases, 512 p. (Kiev: NaukovaDumka, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Borisenko, Y.L. Ishchuk, Z.M. Nikishina, F.Z. Voznyuk, CHTFO, 4, 26–28 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.