E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Technologies of Complex Processing of Mineral Raw Materials|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- “On approval of the Concept of national security of the Republic of Belarus” as amended. and add. dated January 24, 2014 No. 49. Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of November 9, 2010 N575 [Google Scholar]
- “On Energy Saving”. Law of the Republic of Belarus on January 8, 2015 No. 239-Z [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Efremov. “Energy saving” and “energy efficiency”: clarification of concepts, the system of balanced indicators e “energy efficiency”. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, 4, 146–148 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Bashmakov, Energy efficiency: from rhetoric to action. [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Araslanov, Formation of the mechanism of energy efficiency management of socio economic systems of the region. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Tupikina. Energy saving and increasing energy efficiency: a history of concepts. Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of Business, 2, 90–95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Gorshkov, A. A. Gladkikh. Measures to improve energy efficiency in construction. Construction sciences: building telophysics and energy saving, 3, 246–250 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Pospelova, Fundamentals of energy saving, 353 (Minsk: UP “Technoprint”, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Khaustovich. Energy efficiency as an important condition for sustainable development of the country's economy. Belarusian Economic Journal, 3, 15–23 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Gulbrandsen, Energy efficiency and energy management: study guide, 240 (Minsk: BGATU, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Ganzha, Fundamentals of efficient use of energy resources: theory and practice of energy saving, 451 (Minsk: Belarusian. Science, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Galuzo, I. N. Potapov, I. N. Baydakov. Experimental elective course “Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency” for schoolchildren. Energy Efficiency, 8, 24 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Rosenfeld. The Art of Energy Efficiency: Protecting the Environment with Better Technology. Annual Review of Energy and Environment, 24, 33–82 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Rosenfeld. Real Prospects for Energy Efficiency in the United States. America's Energy Future Panel on Energy Efficiency Technologies; National Academy of Sciences, 203 (Academy of Engineering; The National Academies Press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Haas. Energy efficiency indicators in the residential sector. Energy Policy, 25(7-9), 789–802 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Lakshmanan, S. Ratick. Integrated Models for Economic-Energy-Environmental Impact Analysis. Economic-Environmental-Energy Interactions: Modeling and Policy Analysis, 7–39 (Springer Netherlands, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Directive. Directive 2012/27. EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012, 88, (Brussels, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Worrell, M. Neelis, L. Price, C. Galitsky, N. Zhou, World Best Practice Energy Intensity Values for Selected Industrial Sectors. (Berkeley CA, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- “On energy saving and on increasing energy efficiency and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”. Law of the Russian Federation No. 261-FZ of 23.11.2009 (revised on 13.07.2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Samarina. Assessment of energy efficiency of the Russian economy in comparison with other regions of the world and directions of its improvement. ANI: Economics and Management, 5(316)), 178–182 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Akulova. The system of indicators for assessing energy efficiency as a factor of economic growth of the regional economy. Vestnik OSU, 4(165), 33–38 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency: A Recipe for Success. WorldEnergyCouncil, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Indicators: A study of energy efficiency indicators for industry in APEC Economies. Asia Pacific Energy Research Centre, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Kamecko. Featuresof financing of measures to increase energy efficiency of the city housing. Master’s dissertation. Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus, Polotsk State University, 81 p. (Novopolotsk: PSU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.