E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- V.I. Bolobov, E.A. Krivokrisenko, G.G. Popov, V.E. Nikulin, Determination of residual stresses in metal structures by using magnetic anisotropy, Modern educational technologies in training specialists for the mineral and raw materials complex. Collection of scientific papers of the 3rd All-Russian scientific conference, 1004–1009 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Maksarov, E.V. Koshaleva, A.Yu. Vazhenin, Increasing the quality of production of parts from titanium alloys by the method of local plastic deformation, Bulletin of P.A. Solovyov Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University, 1(40), 276–281 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Gabov, N. V. Babyr, D. A. Zadkov Mathematical modelling of operation of the hydraulic support system of the powered support sections with impulse-free continuous regulation of its resistance to the roof rock lowering, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1064, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Filippov, The methodology of the choice of metal alloys and hardening technologies in mechanical engineering. (Yekaterinburg: Publishing House of the Ural University, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Palaev, A.I. Potapov, Technology, equipment for ultrasonic hardening and finishing of metals, and quality control, Metalworking, 6, 38–41 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Iovlev Method of graphical representation of yield and failure criteria in the Haigh-Westergaard principal stress space, Modern educational technologies in training specialists for the mineral and raw materials complex. Collection of scientific papers of the 3rd All-Russian scientific conference, 1539–1548 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Buylo Physicomechanical, statistical and chemical aspects of the acoustic emission diagnostics. (Rostov-on-Don: Publishing House of SFU, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Feng, P. Borghesani, W.A. Smith, Z. Peng, Model-based surface roughness estimation using acoustic emission signals, Tribology International, 144, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- V.C. Kachanov, I.V. Sokolov, V.M. Matyunin, V.A. Barat, V.V. Bardakov, A. A. Marchenkov, Evaluation of crack resistance of strengthening titanium nitride coatings using the parameters of kinetic indentation and acoustic emission, Measurement Techniques, 7, 41–44 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Merson, M.A. Vagapov The special role of the surface in deformation processes and acoustic radiation of metals and alloys, Tomsk State University Journal, 15(3), 796–799 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Miroshin, Technique of acoustic emission studies of the inherited quality parameters of the surface layer under the conditions of cutting and surface plastic deformation, Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University, 3, 46–52 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nosov, Control of inhomogeneous materials strength by the method of acoustic emission, Journal of Mining Institute, 226, 469–479 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, T. Shimizu, T. Yoshino, T. Shiratori, M. Yang, Evolution of acoustic softening effect on ultrasonic-assisted micro/meso-compression behavior and microstructure, Ultrasonic, 107, 1–11 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Potapov, V.E. Makhov, Methods for non-destructive testing and diagnostics of durability of articles made of polymer composite materials, Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, 54(3), 151–163 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Verzhbidsky, Provision of the resource of a vertical steel tank by additional processing ofwelded joints of the lower belt. (St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Mining University, 2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.