E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Ural-20R heading-and-winning machine: Operation and maintenance manual for Kopeisk Machine-Building Plant OJSC, part 1, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Teterina, L.Y. Sabirov, L.N. Kirichenkohe technology of flotation concentration of potash ores. (Perm: Solikamsk Printing House, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Chekmasov, V.V. Gabov, D.I. Shishlyannikov, L.A. Loskutov Improving the efficiency of the destruction process of the potash array by cutters of the borer miner activator members, News of Higher Education Institutions. Mountain Journal, 5, 43–49 2015. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Chekmasov, D.I. Shishlyannikov, V.M. Demin Improving the efficiency of the loading potash ores process during the work of heading-and-winning machines, News of Higher Educational Institutions. Mountain Journal, 6, 4–8 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Solod, V.N. Getopanov, V.M. Rachek Design and construction of mining machines and complexes. (Moscow: Nedra, 1982). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dokukin, A.G. Frolov, E.Z. PozinChoice of parameters of winning machines. Scientific and methodological foundations. (Moscow: Science, 1976). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Werner Research and substantiation of rational parameters of screw loading and transporting members of winning machines (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.