E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Equipment, Transportation Services and Energy Efficiency of Mineral Industries|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- M.V. Bykova, M.A. Pashkevich, M.A. Matveeva, I.P. Sverchkov Assessment and abatement of the soil oil-contamination level in industrial areas, Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resource - Proceedings Of The International Forum-Contest of Young Researchers, 347–359 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Zhukovskiy, V.V. Starshaia, D.E. Batueva, A.D. Buldysko Analysis of technological changes in integrated intelligent power supply systems, Innovation-Based Development of the Mineral Resources Sector: Challenges and Prospects - 11th Conference of the Russian-German Raw Materials, 249–258 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Energy of Russia, Energy strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sobota, V.I. Malarev, A.V. Kopteva Calculation of oil-saturated sand soils' heat conductivity, Journal of Mining Institute, 238, 443–449 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W. 2014. Prediction for wax deposition in oil pipelines validated byfield pigging. Journal of the Energy Institute (87): 196–207. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Struchkov, P.V. Roschin Effect of light hydrocarbons on wax precipitation. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11, 9058–9062 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Belsky, A. Skamyin, E. Iakovleva, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(1), 233–238 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopteva, V.Y. Koptev, V.I. Malarev, T.O. Ushkova Development of a system for automated control of oil transportation in the Arctic region to prevent the formation of paraffin deposits in pipelines, E3S Web of Conferences, 140–145 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B.Y.H. Liu, R.C. Jordan, Daily insolation on surfaces tilted towards the equator. ASHRAE Journal, 3, 53–59 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. Kovrigin, I. Kukharchuk Automatic control system for removal of paraffin deposits in oil well in permafrost region by a thermal method, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 115, 116–121 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Obaseki, P.T. Elijah Dynamic modeling and prediction of wax deposition thickness in crude oil pipelines, Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences (2020). Open Weather Map2020. https://openweathermap.org. [Google Scholar]
- P. Tcvetkov, A. Cherepovitsyn, A. Makhovikov Economic assessment of heat and power generation from small-scale liquefied natural gas in Russia, Energy Reports, 6(2), 391–402 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pashkevich, T.A. Petrova Technogenic impact of sulphide-containing wastes produced by ore mining and processing at the Ozernoe deposit: Investigation and forecast, J. Ecol. Eng, 18(6), 127–133 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Balo, L. Sagbansua The selection of the best solar panel for the photovoltaic system design by using AHP, Energy Procedia, (100), 50–53 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Duffie Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, ERIRAS 2013. Energy development forecast the world and Russia until 2040 (Russian language) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nikolaev Indirect methods for calculating the characteristics of solar radiation, Bulletin of the Udmurt University, 130–135 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lavrik, E. Iakovleva, A. Leskov Assessing the solar power plant efficiency degradation resulting from heating, Journal of Ecological Engineering, 19(3): 115–119 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dobush, A.A. Belsky, A.N. Skamyin Electrical complex for autonomous power supply of oil leakage detection systems in pipelines, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 5–7 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.