E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Economics of Sustainability and Global Investment Trends|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- IAEA Steps up Support for Nuclear Facility Operators during COVID-19 Crisis URL: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/iaea-steps-up-support-for-nuclear-facility-operators-during-covid-19-crisis (accessed 21.03.2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tcvetkov, A. Cherepovitsyn, Prospects of CCS projects implementation in Russia: Environmental protection and economic opportunities. Journal of Ecological Engineering, 172, 24–32 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Romasheva, A. Ilinova, CCS projects: How regulatory framework influences their deployment. Resources, 84 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Cameco Corp. 2019. Annual Report 2019 URL: https://www.cameco.com/invest/financial-information/annual-reports/2019 (accessed 05.05.2020). [Google Scholar]
- NYMEX UX1! URL: https://ru.tradingview.com/symbols/NYMEX-UX1!/ (accessed 06.05.2020). [Google Scholar]
- AO ARMZ. 2018. Annual Report 2018 URL: http://www.armz.ru/aktsioneram-i-investoram/raskrytie-informatsii/godovaya-bukhgalterskaya-i-finansovaya-otchetnost (accessed 21.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Sepulveda, J. D. Jenkins, F. J. de Sisternes, R. K. Lester, The role of firm low- carbon electricity resources in deep decarbonization of power generation, Joule, 211, 2403–2420 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gaspar, N. Mayhew, URAM-2018: Ebb and Flow — the Economics of Uranium Mining URL: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/uram-2018-ebb-and-flow-the-economics-of-uranium-mining (accessed 20.04.2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Caruso, IAEA Unveils Unique World Uranium Map URL: https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/iaea-unveils-unique-world-uranium-map (accessed 02.05.2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Farjana, N. Huda, M. A. P. Mahmud, C. Lang, Comparative life-cycle assessment of uranium extraction processes. Journal of Cleaner Production, 202, 666–683 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Seredkin, A. Zabolotsky, G. Jeffress, In situ recovery, an alternative to conventional methods of mining: Exploration, resource estimation, environmental issues, project evaluation, and economics. Ore Geology Reviews, 79, 500–514 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Abney, R. T. Mayes, T. Saito, S. Dai, Materials for the recovery of uranium from seawater, Chemical Reviews, 11723, 13935–14013 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Jones, The social costs of uranium mining in the US Colorado plateau cohort, 1960-2005, International Journal of Public Health, 624, 471–478 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Ahmed, R. G. Bryant, D. P. Edwards, Where are mines located in Sub Saharan Africa and how have they expanded overtime? Land Degradation and Development, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- W. Xing, A. Wang, Q. Yan, S. Chen, A study of China's uranium resources security issues: Based on analysis of china's nuclear power development trend, Annals of Nuclear Energy, 110, 1156–1164 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ho, E. Obbard, P. A. Burr, G. Yeoh, A review of the development of nuclear power reactors, Paper presented at the Energy Procedia, 160 459–466 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- IAEA Bulletin Uranium: From Exploration to Remediation URL: https://www.iaea.org/publications/magazines/bulletin/59-2 (accessed 21.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Uranium Mining Overview URL: https://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/mining-of-uranium/uranium-mining-overview.aspx (accessed 15.04.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paschke, Legal challenges of the new energy policy in Germany. Journal of Mining Institute, 226, 487–496 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- World Uranium Mining Production URL: https://www.world-nuclear.org/information-library/nuclear-fuel-cycle/mining-of-uranium/world-uranium-mining-production.aspx (accessed 21.04.2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Lyalina, V. D. Dyakonova, L. A. Podolyanets, A. L. Feldman, Interaction between Russia and India in the field of hydrocarbon logistics, Journal of Social Sciences Research, 2018 Special Issue 3, 440–447 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Litvinenko, The digital economy as a factor in the technological development of the mineral sector, Natural Resources Research, 293, 1521–1541 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhukovskiy, D. Malov, Concept of smart cyberspace for smart grid implementation, Paper presented at the Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 10154 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.