E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Geological Mapping, Exploration, and Prospecting of Mineral Resources|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Isakova, E.P., Daniliev, S.M., Danilieva, N.A., Ashker, G.K. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic university. Engineering of georesourcesStudy of fracturing at the facing deposit stone with the use of the method of GPR 140–145 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Arosio, D. Journal of Applied Geophysics Rock fracture characterization with GPR by means of deterministic deconvolution, 27–34 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lalomov, D.A., Glazunov, V.V. GeoresursyEstablishing the relationship between mineralization and quality factor based on georadar data 1, 69–77 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Dashko, R. E., Karpova, Y. A. SGEMEngineering geology and geotechnics of fractured clays as building base and surrounding medium (by the example as clayey bedrocks in Saint-Petersburg) 3, 85–92 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Dashko, R.E., Kotiukov, P.V. Fractured clay rocks as a surrounding medium of underground structures: The features of geotechnical and hydrogeological assessment 1, 241–248 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Henninen, P. Fourth International Conference on Ground Penetrationg Radar, Geological Survey of Finland, Special Paper Recent improvements in ground penetrating radar 365 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Porsani, J.L. A case study from southern Brazil Journal of Applied Geophysics GPR for mapping fractures and as a guide for the extraction of ornamental granite from a quarry 177–187. [Google Scholar]
- Ryazantsev P.A. Increasing the efficiency of exploration of facing stone deposits based on electrotomography 169 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov, S. Y., Klimovsky, A.V. & Kuzminykh, E.N. Theory and practice of mining, processing and the use of natural stone State of the art on the application of geological and geophysical methods in the search, assessment and exploration of a block stone 35–58 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Tutakova, A.Y., Romanovsky, A.Z., Bulakh, A.G. St. Petersburg: Russian Collection Facing stone of the Leningrad region. Granites of the Karelian Isthmus in the modern architecture of St. Petersburg, 80 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Ushakov, I.N. Zapiskigornogoinstituta Fracture of the mountain mass in the central region of Donbass and the point method of its characteristics 36 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.