E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- M. Meister, J. Pragt, and A. Buysch, “Pressure gradient testing with a new formation pressure testing during drilling tool,” SPE 90425, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Villareal, J. Pop, and F. Bernard, “Characterization of sampling while drilling operations,” SPE128249, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G.Q. Zhu, Z.Q. Zhang, “New development of wireline logging technology abroad, Logging technology,”vol.32, no.6, pp.380-384, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- F. Galvan Sanchez, A. Cartellieri, J. Pragt, and M. Meister, “Fluid Analysis and Sampling: The Next Big Step for Logging While Drilling Tools,” Latin America and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference, SPE 152223, DOI:10.2118/152223-ms, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Proett, S. Eyuboglu, J.R. Wilson, and T.H.N. Solbakk, “New Sampling and Testing-While-Drilling Technology – A Safe, Cost-Effective Alternative,” SPE/IADC Drilling Conference and Exhibition, DOI:10.2118/140337-ms, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Djefel, C. Tigre, M. Proett, “Potential economic value-added model using formation sampling-while-drilling in development fields,” SPE 138956, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zazovsky, “Monitoring and Prediction of Cleanup Production During Sampling,” Presented at the SPE International Symposium and Exhibition on Formation Damage Control, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, SPE-112409-MS, 13-15 February, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Akram, A.J. Fitzpatrick, and F.R. Halford, “A Model to Predict Wireline Formation Tester Sample Contamination,” SPEREE vol.2, nol.6, pp.499-505. SPE-59559-PA, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Hammond, “One- and Two-Phase Flow During Fluid Sampling by a Wireline Tool,” Transport in Porous Media vol, 6. pp. 299-330, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Alpak, H. Elshahawi, M. Hashem, and O. Mullins, “Compositional Modeling of Oil-Based Mud-Filtrate Cleanup During WirelineFormation Tester Sampling,” Paper SPE 100393 presented at the 2006 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, SanAntonio, Texas, 24-27 September, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Mullins, and J. Schroer, “Real-Time Determination of Filtrate Contamination during Openhole Wireline Sampling by Optical Spectroscopy,” Paper SPE 63071 presented at the 2000 SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Dallas, Texas, 1-4 October, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- S. Prensky, “Recent Development in well Logging and Formationg Evaluation,” World oil, vol.233, no.6, pp.79-84, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Zhou, S.M. LIU, and Y.R. Feng, “Development and application of FCT during drilling,” Logging technology, vol.32, no.1, pp.72-75, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yu, S.G. Liu, and S.M. Liu, “Reservoir tester (ERCT) and its application in Bohai oilfield,” Petroleum instruments, vol.25, no.6, pp.23-25, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Zhao, Y.A. Han, and X. Gao, “SDC-I formation pressure tester while drilling,” Petroleum machinery, vol.39, no.2, pp.52-54, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K.X. Hu, X.H. Wang, “Study on the relationship between porosity and permeability of various reservoirs,” Petrochemical applications, vol.33, no.11, pp.40-42, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y.R, Fan, Z.G. Wu, F. Wu, J.C. Wu, and L. Wang. “Formation module scale drilling fluid invasion simulation and reservoir resistivity profile characteristics,” Petroleum exploration and development, vol.44, no.6, pp.989-996, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.