E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Du Z, Mao Y, Lu M. Design and implementation of safety management system for oil depot based on Internet of Things[C]//2012 IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications. IEEE, 2012: 249-252. [Google Scholar]
- Lin S, Yi P, Shuangchun Y. The cause of fire and preventive measures in oil depot[J]. Int. J. Eng. Res. Dev, 2012, 4(11): 55–57. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F, Jiang H, Zhang C. Study of charging nitrogen to external floating roof tank to prevent rim-seal fires from lightning[J]. Procedia engineering, 2014, 71: 124-129. [Google Scholar]
- Moshashaei P, Alizadeh S S, Khazini L, et al. Investigate the causes of fires and explosions at external floating roof tanks: A comprehensive literature review[J]. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 2017, 17(5): 1044–1052. [Google Scholar]
- Chang J I, Lin C C. A study of storage tank accidents[J]. Journal of loss prevention in the process industries, 2006, 19(1): 51–59. [Google Scholar]
- Xu-qing FP L, Quan-Zhen L, Hong G. Study of fire fighting system to extinguish full surface fire of large scale floating roof tanks[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2011, 11: 189-195. [Google Scholar]
- Gallagher T A, Desjardins C R. Floating-Roof Tanks: Design and Operation in the Petroleum Industry[C]//International Pipeline Conference. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2000, 40245: V001T02A007. [Google Scholar]
- Kuan S Y. Design, construction and operation of the floating roof tank[J]. 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.