E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- GB/T 38802-2020, Management specification for water-saving of swimming places [S]. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Kejun, Li Weiping, Sun Yanbai, et al. Water saving, energy saving and economic analysis of swimming pool in operation.[M]. Low Temperature Architecture Technology. 2003,(03):75-76. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinjian, Song Zhiliang. Feasibility study on the management and development of university natatorium.[M]. Industrial Technology Innovation. 2020, 2(22):73-74. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hongwei. Energy saving technology of Swimming Teaching Hall in Jiangxi Modern Vocational and Technical College.[D]. Nanchang University. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhou, Chen Yun, Shen Xiaorong. Combined application of energy saving technology and new energy in natatorium.[M]. New Technology & New Products of China. 2015, (21).151-152. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.