E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Hu Ya-jie, Che Jian-ming, Ma Jing, Hao Rui-rui, Zhang Chun-ling, Gao Yuan, Chen Zheng, Liu Wei. Water consumption of Beijing’s government departments and institutions [J]. China Water Resource, 2014, (17), 22-24. [Google Scholar]
- Weng Jian-wu, Chen Yuan-sheng. Water consumption analysis and water-saving measurements of Beijing administrative organizations [J]. Water & Wastewater Engineering. 2009, 35(1):16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Water Resource Management Center, Ministry of Water Resources. Compilation of regional quotas of China [Z]. 2017-10. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China. The Ministry of Water Resources on the implementation of the most stringent water resources management system assessment in 2019 [Z]. 2019-06. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China, Notice on carrying out the construction of water-saving society in county areas [Z]. 2017-05. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhi-yong, Fu Xiang-zhao, Liu Jun-yue, He Hua. Establishment of energy consumption quota for public buildings based on statistical data [J]. Gas & Heat. 2009, 29(12): A14-A17. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hui-hui. STATA Statistical analysis and application [M]. Beijing: Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China. Notice on the issuance of water-use quotas for three service including hotels [Z]. 2019-10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.