E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Xin ZB, Xu JX, Zheng W. Spatiotemporal variations of vegetation cover on the Chinese Loess Plateau (1981-2006): Impacts of climate changes and human activities. Science in China, 2008, 51: 67-78. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou T, Zhang YS, Gao HF, et al. Relationship between vegetation index and ground surface temperature on the Tibetan Plateau alpine grassland. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology, 2015, 37(1): 58–69.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li HQ, Li YN, Zhang FW, et al. Variations of production and water use efficiency of the vegetation in alpine meadow. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology. 2013, 35: 475-482. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu JH, Gao JX, Wang WJ. Variations of Vegetation Coverage and Its Relations to Global Climate Changes on the Tibetan Plateau during 1981-2005. Journal of Mountain Science, 2013, 31: 234-242. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li ZT, Kafatos M. Interannual variability of vegetation in the United States and its relation to El Niño/Southern Oscillation. REMOTE SENS ENVIRON, 2000, 71: 239-247. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou W, Gang CC, Li JL, et al. Spatial-temporal dynamics of grassland coverage and its response to climate change in China during 1982-2010. ACTA GEOGRAPHICA SINICA 2014, 69: 15-30. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hu H, Wang G, Wang Y, et al. Response of soil heat-water processes to vegetation cover on the typical permafrost and seasonally frozen soil in the headwaters of the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2009, 54(7):1225-1233. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Wei X, Zhou H. Rain-use efficiency and NDVI-based assessment of karst ecosystem degradation or recovery: A case study in Guangxi, China. Environmental Earth Sciences 2015, 74: 977–984. [Google Scholar]
- Wang K, Li Z, Qiu Y, et al. Snow effects on alpine vegetation in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DIGITAL EARTH, 2015, 8: 3331-3344. [Google Scholar]
- KOBAYASHI, Hideki, Dennis G. Atmospheric conditions for monitoring the long-term vegetation dynamics in the Amazon using normalized difference vegetation index. REMOTE SENS ENVIRON, 2005, 97: 519-525. [Google Scholar]
- Goetz, Scott J, Fiske, Gregory J, Bunn, Andrew G. Using satellite time-series data sets to analyze fire disturbance and forest recovery across Canada. REMOTE SENS ENVIRON, 2006, 101: 352-365. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan M X, Zou L, Lin A W, et al. Analyzing dynamic vegetation change and response to climatic factors in Hubei Province, China. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2016, 36(17): 5315–5323. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.