E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Chen C. (2018) The Construction of Green Electronic Information Laboratory in University. Journal of Hefei University, 2:108–112. [Google Scholar]
- Hong P.P. (2020) Exploration and Reflection on Laboratory Construction of Management Liberal Arts in the New Era. Journal of Green Science and Technology, 19: 219–222. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y.L., Huang M.H. (2017) Exploration on construction of cloud desktop of liberal arts experimental demonstration teaching center in colleges and universities. Experimental Technology and Management, 5: 212–214. [Google Scholar]
- Guo B.S., Yuan F.G., Ding B. (2015) Evaluation System of Green Environment in University Laboratory. Building Energy Efficiency, 7: 98–99. [Google Scholar]
- He P.P., Wang B.N., Gong S.W. et al. (2017) Leading construction and development of university laboratory by five major development concepts. Experimental Technology and Management, 7:1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.J., Li L.Z., Wang F.Q. et al. (2019) On Practice of Constructing The Innovation Mode of Open Laboratory in Local Universities. Journal of Southwest China Normal University, 7:150–155. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. (2012) Cloud Computing Technology and Its Application in Building a Green Computer Laboratories in Universities. Value Engineering, 11:180–181. [Google Scholar]
- Li M.H., Gao X.J., Mao Y. et al. (2013) Talking about building green laboratory of university. Laboratory Science, 2: 197–199. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.