E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Xi jinping. Speech at the symposium on ecological protection and high-quality development of the Yellow River basin [J]. Truth seeking, 209, 20:1–2 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuanchang, Wu Yonghong, Kou Quan et al. Definition of arsenic rock zone borderline and its classification [J]. Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 2007, 5(1):14-18 [Google Scholar]
- YAO Wenyi, SHI Mingli, WU Zhiren. Management Technology and Demonstration Effect on Two-Dimensional Configuration in Pisha Sandstone Area[J]. YELLOW RIVER, 2016, 38(6):1-7 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Baoyuan, Liu xiaoyan, Yang qinke, et al. Investigation report on comprehensive control of soil and water loss in small watershed [J]. Soil and water conservation bulletin, 2017, 37 (4) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng fenli, Xu Ximeng QinChao. Gully erosion process research progress [J]. Journal of agricultural machinery, 2016, (8): 48-59116. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Zhenzhou, Liu Puling, Xie Yongsheng et al. Transformation of erosion types on loess slope by REE tracking [J], Journal of Rare Earths, 2007, 25 (4): 67-73. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Zhenzhou, Yao Wenyi, Li Mian et al, Influence factors of runoff energy consumption and denudation amount on loess slope [J]. Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009, 7 (6): 9-13. [Google Scholar]
- SHEN Zhenzhou, YAO Wenyi, L I Mian, et al. Study on Correlativity Between Erosion and Seeping Under Different Horizon[J], Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2008, 22 (5): 43-46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.