E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Development and Utilization and Energy-Saving Technology Application|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- WANG Zhenhua, HUANG Xiaoning, LIANG Kun, et al. Study on the transmission line inspection system based on quadrotor UAVs. J. Electric Power, 45 (10): 59-62. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- LV Ming, Sheng Gehao, Zhang Weidong, et al. A tower and line tracking algorithm for power transmission line inspection based on unmanned aerial vehicles. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 36(09): 92-97. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shilong, Gu Xueping, Zhang Jiancheng. Design of new oil moving fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicle for power line patrolling. J. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(04): 104-108, 126. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yuee Liu, Luis Mejias, Zhengrong Li. Fast power line detection and localization using steerable filter for active UAV guidance. J. XXII Isprs Congress, Technical Commission III, 39(B3): 491-496. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kebi, Lei Yong. Design of UAV independent inspection on transmission line based on the camera. J. Measurement Control Technology and Instruments, 43(04): 83-85, 89. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xiangyang, Qian Jinju, Wu Gongping, et al. Full automatic inspection system and its demonstration application based on robot for overhead transmission lines. J. High Voltage Engineering, 43(8): 2582-2591. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Hongan, Wang Xueping, Tian Shuai, et al. Power transmission line corridor cleaning method based on UAV LiDAR technique. J. Electrical measurement & Instrumentation, 56(23):146-152. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.