E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Ng C, Goh S G, Saeidi N, et al. Occurrence of vibrio species, betalactam resistant vibrio species, and indicator bacteria in ballast and portwaters of a tropical harbor[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 651-656. [Google Scholar]
- Guo S Z, Qiu K, Meng F, et al. 3D printed stretchable tactile sensors [J]. Advanced Materials, 2017, 29(27): 1218–1224. [Google Scholar]
- Prorokova N P, Vavilova S Y, Kuznetsov O Y, et al. Antimicrobial properties of polypropylene yarn modified by metal nanoparticles stabilized by polyethylene [J]. Nanotechnologies in Russia, 2015, 10: 732–740. [Google Scholar]
- Jinwei Zhang, Yao Wang, et al. Preparation of high concentration Nano-silver and evaluation of its antibacterial effect [J]. Functional Material. 2020, 51(12): 12107–12111. [Google Scholar]
- Leishan Shao, Jingjing Li, et al. Application of graphene/Nano-silver antibacterial agent in polypropylene [J]. Materials Science and Engineering. 2020, 36(11): 134–138. [Google Scholar]
- Peng J M, Lin J C, et al. Enhanced antimicrobial activities of silver-nanoparticle-decorated reduced graphene nanocomposites against oral pathogens [J]. Materials Science and Engineering C, 2017, 71: 10–16. [Google Scholar]
- Cao G Z, Lin H, Kannan P, et al. Enhanced antibacterial and food simulant activities of silver nanoparticles/polupropylene nanocomposite films [J]. Langmuir, 2018, 34: 14537–14545. [Google Scholar]
- Li T. Development of antibacterial agent at home and abroad and its application in PP [J]. China plastics Industry, 2003, 31(10): 5–8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.