E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Gao D., Chen C., Ma J. Z., Duan X. Y., Zhang J. (2014) Preparation, characterization and antibacterial functionalization of cotton fabric using dimethyl diallyl ammonium chloride-ally glycidyl ether-methacrylic/nano-ZnO composite. Chemical Engineering Journal, 258: 85–92. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Q. H., Huang D. Y., Chen L., Wei S. H. (2001) Melting-reactive dyes for mass coloration of synthetic fibres (II)-1,4-dihydroxyanthraquinone diglycidyl ether in nylon. Dyes and Pigmentsc, 50: 127–131. [Google Scholar]
- Tufvesson P., Adlercreutz D., Lundmark S., Manea M., Kaul R. H. (2008) Production of glycidyl ethers by chemo-enzymatic epoxidation of allyl ethers. Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, 54: 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Choi H. J., Selvaraj M., Park D. W. (2013) Catalytic performance of immobilized ionic liquid onto PEG for the cycloaddition of carbon dioxide to allyl glycidyl ether. Chemical Engineering Science, 100: 242–248. [Google Scholar]
- Park D. W., Mun N. Y., Kim K. H. et al. (2006) Addition of carbon dioxide to allyl glycidyl ether using ionic liquids catalysts, Catalysis Today, 115:130-133. [Google Scholar]
- Lee B. M., Kang H. C., Park J. M., et al., Method of synthesizing glycidyl ethercompounds in the absence of water and organic solvents, US 6392064 B2, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- T. Inagi, Y. Uchiyama, Method for producing beta-alkylhalohydrin ether, JP 2002 293 755, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Bin Y., Robson F. S. (2020) Synthesis and characterization of polyisobutylene telechelic prepolymers with epoxide functionality. Reactive and Functional Polymers, 14: 1381–5148. [Google Scholar]
- Inagi T., Method for producing allyl glycidyl ether, JP 2008 266 216A, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuoka H., Ito Y., Production of low-saponifiable chlorine-containing glycidyl ether, JP 63 135 377A, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Xu M. Y., Lin D. E., Zhong Z. S. (2004) Preparation of ally glycidyl ether by the catalysis BF3-Et2O. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 4:12-13 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Liang H. P. (1995) Synthesis and application of aliphatic glycidol ether. Thermosetting Resin, 4: 46–53 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Lu D. D., Yuan J. C., You L. G., Lei Z. Q., J. (2008) Synthesis and NMR characterization of multi-hydroxyl end-groups PEG and PLGA-PEG barbell-like copolymers, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A, 45: 705–711. [Google Scholar]
- Sivasankar V., Murugesh S., Rajkumar S., Darchen A. (2013) Cerium dispersed in carbon (CeDC) and its adsorption behavior: A first example of tailored adsorbent for fluoride removal from drinking water, Chemical Engineering Journal, 214: 45–54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.