E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Cao X.P. Development status, problems and Countermeasures of chemical industry park[J]. Chemical management, 2020(07):1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Montalván R, Ando A, Echeverrigaray S. Use of seed protein polymorphism for discrimination of improvement level and geographic origin of upland rice cultivars[J]. Genetics and Molecular Biology, 1998,21(4):531–535. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymity. Information traceability system of dangerous goods and other important products to be built in China [J]. Low temperature and special gas, 2017(01):30. [Google Scholar]
- Kong H.L, Li J.H. Application of global unified identification system in food safety tracking and traceability system [J]. Food science, 2004(06):188-194. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W.G, Bai Y.Z. Development and application of bar code technology [J]. Digital world, 2018,000(005):504–505. [Google Scholar]
- Guo W, Chu X.G. RFID technology and its application in food safety field [J]. Food technology, 2007(09):5-7. [Google Scholar]
- Qu A.L, Liu H.M, Ma C.L. Application of RFID technology in food traceability [J]. Agricultural products processing, 2020(08):86-88. [Google Scholar]
- Smallwood B J, Philp R P, Allen J D. Stable carbon isotopic composition of gasolines determined by isotope ratio monitoring gas chromatography mass spectrometry[J]. Organic Geochemistry, 2002,33(2): 149-159. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Y.M, Guo B.L, Wei S, et al. Research and application methods of food origin traceability and confirmation technology [J]. Chinese Agricultural Sciences, 2012, 45(24):5073-5081. [Google Scholar]
- Laureles L R, Rodriguez F M, Reaño C E, et al. Variability in fatty acid and triacylglycerol composition of the oil of coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) hybrids and their parentals. [J]. J Agric Food Chem, 2002, 50(6):1581-1586. [Google Scholar]
- Cunha, S. C, Faria, et al. Quantification of organic acids in grape musts and Port wines[J]. Ciencia y Tecnología Alimentaria, 2002, 3(4):212. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X.X, Wang Y, Wang Y.L, et al. Identification of Middle East crude oil by carbon stable isotope ratio mass spectrometry [J]. Analytical chemistry, 2012, 40(07):1104-1108. [Google Scholar]
- Harvey S D, Jarman K H, Moran J J, et al. Characterization of diesel fuel by chemical separation combined with capillary gas chromatography (GC) isotope ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS)[J]. Talanta, 2012, 99:262-269. [Google Scholar]
- Novák M, Palya D, Bodai Z, et al. Combined cluster and discriminant analysis: An efficient chemometric approach in diesel fuel characterization[J]. Forensic Science International, 2017, (270):61-69. [Google Scholar]
- Journal editorial department. Four departments jointly implement special control on 20 kinds of dangerous chemicals [J]. Safety production in China, 2020, 15(07):6-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou F.J. Research on safety management of hazardous chemicals in chemical industry[D]. 2012, Yunnan University, MA thesis. pp. 4-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zong H. How to manage dangerous chemicals abroad [J]. Fire protection in China, 2015(19):48-49. [Google Scholar]
- Ying J.W. Strict examination and approval of projects, strict personnel access, storage and fixed location management, special state control of 20 categories of dangerous chemicals [J]. Shanghai Chemical Industry, 2019, 44(11):41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.