E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Frias M, Vigil De La Villa R, De Soto I, et al. (2014) Influence of activated drinking-water treatment waste on binary cement-based composite behavior: Characterization and properties. Composites Part B, 60(C): 14-20. [Google Scholar]
- Owaid H M, Hamid R, Taha M R. (2019) Durability properties of multiple-blended binder concretes incorporating thermally activated alum sludge ash. Construction and Building Materials, 200: 591-603. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad T, Ahmad K, Alam M. (2017) Sludge quantification at water treatment plant and its management scenario. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 189(9): 453. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad T, Ahmad K, Alam M. (2016) Sustainable management of water treatment sludge through 3‘R’ concept. Journal of Cleaner Production, 124: 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Zdeb T, Tracz T, Adamczyk M. (2019) Characterisation of basic properties of mineral binders with calcined water treatment sludge. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 471: 32-34. [Google Scholar]
- Exley C. (2017) Aluminum should now be considered a primary etiological factor in Alzheimer's Disease. Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, 1(1): 23. [Google Scholar]
- Parsons S A, Daniels S J. (1999) The use of recovered coagulants in wastewater teatment. Environment Technology, (20): 42-49. [Google Scholar]
- Espejel A F, Schouwenaars R, Duran M A, et al. (2013) Use of drinking water sludge in the production process of zeolites. Research on Chemical Intermediates, 2919-2928. [Google Scholar]
- Anyakora N V. (2012) Characterisation and performance evaluation of water works sludge as bricks material. International Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3(3): 69–79. [Google Scholar]
- Huang C, Pan J R, Sun K D, Liaw C T. (2001) Reuse of water treatment plant sludge and dam sediment in brick making. Water Science & Technology, 44(10), 273–277. [Google Scholar]
- Fernandez R, Martirena F, Scrivener K L. (2011) The origin of the pozzolanic activity of calcined clay minerals: A comparison between kaolinite, illite and montmorillonite. Cement and Concrete Research, 41(1): 113–122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.