E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Wang Qi, Li Guangpeng. (2020) Research and Development of Carbon Dioxide Refrigeration Technology. E3S Web of Conferences, 213:03031. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Manjunath K, Sharma O P, Tyagi S K, et al. (2018) Thermodynamic analysis of a supercritical/transcritical CO2 based waste heat recovery cycle for shipboard power and cooling applications. Energy Conversion and Management, 155: 262-275. [Google Scholar]
- J. Deng, P. Jiang, T. Lu, W. Lu. (2007) Particular characteristics of transcritical CO2 refrigeration cycle with an ejector, Appl. Therm. Eng. 27:381-388. [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu, Y. Li, E.A. Groll. (2012) Performance enhancement of CO2 air conditioner with controllable ejector, Int. J. Refrigeration 35:16041616. [Google Scholar]
- Hafner A, Frsterling S, Banasiak K. (2014) Multi-ejector concept for R -744 supermarket refrigeration. International Journal of Refrigeration, 43(4): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.