E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Xu J L, Zhu W B, Ju J F. Types of pressure frame in shallow coal seam mining [J]. Acta coal Sinica, 2014, 39 (08): 1625-1634. [Google Scholar]
- Yang P, Feng W L. Study on water and sand inrush disaster of shallow coal seam in Shenfu Dongsheng mining area [J]. Coal science and technology, 2002 (S1): 65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng T. Study on ground pressure law of fully mechanized mining face with large mining height and shallow seam [J]. Coal engineering, 2013 (02): 46-48. [Google Scholar]
- Yin X W, Zhu S C, Anze, et al. Determination of ground pressure law and support working resistance in shallow buried and deep fully mechanized caving face [J]. Coal science and technology, 2013, 41 (5): 50-54. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Z J, Zhang J. Overburden fracture criterion and span calculation of shallow coal seam with thick loose bed [J]. Journal of Liaoning University of engineering and technology, 2004 (05): 577-580. [Google Scholar]
- Lu J, Hou Z J. Factors affecting the behavior of shallow seam pressure [J]. Journal of mining and safety engineering, 2000, (2): 39-40, 43. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Gao Z N. Similar simulation of ground pressure behavior in shallow seam mining [J]. Ground pressure and roof management, 2005, 22 (2): 17-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.