E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Bozek, Allan. APPLICATION OF IEC 60079-10-1 EDITION 2.0 FOR HAZARDOUS AREA CLASSIFICATION[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2017: 1-1. [Google Scholar]
- GAO Ruixia. (2020). Control Mode Study on Fire Near Misses in Inflammable and Explosive Units. Journal of Chinese People’s Armed Police Force Academyv.36; No. (10), 32-35 [Google Scholar]
- IEC60050-426 (2020) Internationnal Electrotechnical Vocabulary(IEV)-Part 426:Explosive atmospheres, Edition3.0, 22. [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60079-14 (2013), Explosive Atmospheres –Part 14: Electrical installations design, selection and erection International Electrotechnical Commision, Edition5.0, 69-70. [Google Scholar]
- JU Zhe, CHEN Fandong, HE Zhenguo, SHI Lei, & LI Bing. (2014). The Superposition Impact of Orifice Structure of Flameproof Enclosure on Explosion Pressure. Safety in Coal Mines, v.45; No. (05), 219-221 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jinhui, & CHEN Zhiming. (2019). Experimental study on explosion pressure testing for cylindrical flameproof products. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, v.15; No. (05), 80-84 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Fandong. (2019). Effect of Termination Compartment on Explosion Pressure of Flameproof Motor. Safety in coal Mines, v.50; No. (10), 129-131 [Google Scholar]
- Zhen, Yaya, Wang, Zhirong, Gong, & Junhui. (2018). Experimental study of the initial pressure effect on Safety Progress. [Google Scholar]
- Vishwakarma, R. K. , Ranjan, V. , & Kumar, J.. (2015). Dynamic response and effect of apertures on explosion parameters of flameproof apparatus. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 33, 245-249. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.