E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- ZOU C N, CHEN Y P, KONG L F, et al. (2019) Underground coal gasification and its strategic significance to the development of natural gas industry in China. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 46(2): 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- LIU N N, QIU L L, JING Y. (2009) Present development of underground coal gasification (UCG) both in China and abroad. Coal Technology, 28(6): 5–7. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG F Q, LIU S J, SHAO C Q, et al. (2016) Development of integrated control coiled tubing unit for gasification coal mining. China Petroleum Machinery, 44(9): 75–79. [Google Scholar]
- Jianghan Machinery Research Institute of Drilling Engineering Technology CNPC, Xin’ao Gasification Coal Mining Co. LTD. (2015) The utility model relates to central water-pipe type gasification coal mining device: ZL201510647968. 8[P]. [Google Scholar]
- Xin’ao Gasification Coal Mining Co. LTD, Jianghan Machinery Research Institute of Drilling Engineering Technology CNPC. (2015) A nozzle and an air injection device having the nozzle: ZL201510765766. 3[P]. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN W M. (1995) Fundamentals of fluid mechanics. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.