E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Luzzi A. (1995) High temperature solar tests with 1kWchem ammonia reactor. J. Fuel & Energy Abstracts, 36: 271. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Z H, Hu T, Tian J M, et al. (2020) Performance of a novel single-tubular ammonia-based reactor driven by concentrated solar power. J. Solar Energy, 204: 696–707. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y F, Duang X Z, Wu Y, et al. (2015) Modeling and analysis of concentric self-thermal fixed-bed reactor for ammonia decomposition. J. CIESC Jorunal, 66: 3169–3176. [Google Scholar]
- Li W, Chen W, Cheng J. (2017) Numerical simulation of heat storage process based on ammonia decomposition. J. Energy Research & Utilization, 04: 40–42. [Google Scholar]
- Abashar M. (2019) The impact of ammonia feed distribution on the performance of a fixed bed membrane reactor for ammonia decomposition to ultra-pure hydrogen. J. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44: 82–90. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Liu L. (2020) A new palladium composite membrane with high performance was developed in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics and applied in an ammonia decomposition membrane reactor. J. Membrane Science and Technology, 40: 170. [Google Scholar]
- Andresen B, Berry R, Nitzan A, et al. (1977) Thermodynamics in finite time. I. The step-Carnot cycle. J. Physical Review, 15: 2086–2093. [Google Scholar]
- Hu T, Wang Y. (2020) Effect of operating and geometrical parameters on Ammonia decomposition in a tubular reactor driven by concentrating solar power. J. Journal of Energy Engineering, 146: 4020018. [Google Scholar]
- Badescu V. (2020) Optimal design and operation of ammonia decomposition reactors. J. International Journal of Energy Research, 44: 5360–5384. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Z B. (1988) The monoconstant semiempirical equation of state of real gases. J. Journal of Xi’an Institute of Metallurgy and Construction Engineering, 01: 77–86. [Google Scholar]
- Tao W Q, Yang S M. (2006) Heat transfer (the fourth edition). High Education Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.