E3S Web Conf.
Volume 267, 20217th International Conference on Energy Science and Chemical Engineering (ICESCE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry Research and Chemical Preparation Process|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Li Li, Wang Yuchuan, Li Shuo, et al. Research progress of nitrosamine detection technology in cosmetics[J]. Chinese Pharmacist, 2021, 24(03): 553–557. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xiuqing, Yang Ying, Zhang Hongxia, et al. Research progress in detection technology of volatile N-nitrosamine compounds in meat products[J]. Meat Research, 2021, 35(01): 98–104. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Jing, Lu Yuepeng, Chen Dan, et al. Rapid determination of N-dimethylnitrosamine in meat products using GC-MS[J]. Food Industry, 2020, 41(12): 298–300. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Shu, Zhang Rongrong, Deng Feiyan. Discussion on the application of high performance liquid chromatography in food detection[J]. Modern Food, 2020(23): 123-125. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Shumei. The application of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) in the detection of food additives[J]. Food Safety Guide, 2020(30): 166-167. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhoumei, Ma Hui, Li Zhanming, et al. Research progress in N-nitrosamine detection methods in food[J]. Journal of Food Safety and Quality Inspection, 2020, 11(19): 6892–6900. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianbin, Ma Lizhen, Zhang Tian, et al. Establishment of 9 methods for determination of N-nitrosamines in meat products[J]. Chinese Journal of Food Science, 2020, 20(05): 276–282. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.