E3S Web Conf.
Volume 268, 20212020 6th International Symposium on Vehicle Emission Supervision and Environment Protection (VESEP2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||11 June 2021|
- Ministry of environment and ecology of the people's Republic of China. Annual report on environmental management of motor vehicles in China [R]. Beijing: Ministry of environment and ecology of the people's Republic of China, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhangming. Study on emission characteristics and emission reduction scenarios of motor vehicles in Hefei [D]. Hefei: Hefei University of technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Wubo, Chen Junhui, Qian Jun, et al. Harm of vehicle exhaust on human health [J]. China environmental management, 2016, 8 (01): 110–113. [Google Scholar]
- Institute H. E. Traffic-related air pollution: acritical review of the literature on emission, exposure, and health effects[J]. Environment, 2010, 131:409–444. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Qinggong, Yang Zhengjun, Wen Yi, et al. Comparative study on pollutant emissions of light vehicles under actual road driving and laboratory conditions [J]. Automotive engineering, 2017, 39 (10): 1125–1129, 1135. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ramos, J. Muňoz, F. Andrés, et al. NOx emissions from diesel light duty vehicle tested under NEDC and real-word driving conditions[J]. Transportation Research Part D, 2018, (63): 37–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Georgios T., Athanasios D., Leonidas N., et al. A study on the CO2 and NOx emissions performance of Euro 6 diesel vehicles under various chassis dynamometer and on-road conditions including latest regulatory provisions[J]. The Science of the total environment, 2019, (666): 337–346. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Merkisz, J., Pielecha, J., Bielaczyc, P., et al., Analysis of Emission Factors in RDE Tests as Well as in NEDC and WLTC Chassis Dynamometer Tests[J]. SAE Technical Paper, 2016-01-0980, 2016, DOI:10.4271/2016-01-0980. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of ecology and environment of the people's Republic of China. GB/T 118352.6-2016 light duty vehicle emission limits and measurement methods (China phase 6) [S]. Beijing: China Standard Press, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/427 of 10 March 2016 amending Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 as regards emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 6). Off. J. Eur. Union L82, 1-98 European Commission. [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/646, 2016b. Of 20 April 2016 amending Regulation (EC)No692/2008as regards emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 6). Off. J. Eur. Union L109, 1-22 European Commission. [Google Scholar]
- Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/1832 of 5 November 2018 amending Directive 2007/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, Commission Regulation (EC) No 692/2008 and Commission Regulation (EU) 2017/1151 for the purpose of improving the emission type approval tests and procedures for light passenger and commercial vehicles, including those for in-service conformity and real-driving emissions and introducing devices for monitoring the consumption of fuel and electric energy. Off. J. Eur. Union L301, 1-314 European Commission. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Sikai, Ge Yunshan, Chen Weicheng, et al. Influence of data processing methods on RDE test results [J]. Automotive engineering, 2018, v.40; no.287 (06): 25–30 + 44. [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhicheng. Research on the characteristics of RDE of light vehicles [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiaoyan. Study on actual road driving emissions of light vehicles in China [D]. Beijing: Beijing University of technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Yun, Luo Zemin, Huang Peng, et al. Road sliding resistance test based on national standard 6 for light vehicles [J]. Automotive practical technology, 2018, no.258 (03): 61–64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.