E3S Web Conf.
Volume 269, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Pollution and Hydraulical Studies (EEAPHS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Cassee F R, Héroux M E, Gerlofsnijland M E, et al. Particulate matter beyond mass: recent health evidence on the role of fractions, chemical constituents and sources of emission [J]. Inhalation Toxicology, 2013, 25(14):802-812. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Li Y, Li Y, et al. The effect of PM2.5 on the quality of air pollution in China [J]. Central South University, 2010. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Guoqin. Analysis on how to enhance the urban environmental management of air pollution control [J]. Smart City, 2019, 5(24):121-122. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. Study on the harm of air pollution to environment and treatment plan [J]. Resources Conservation and Environmental Protection, 2020 (09): 136-137. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Haidong Kan, Bingheng Chen. Particulate air pollution in urban areas of Shanghai, China: health-based economic assessment [J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2004, 322(1):71-79. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pelucchi C, Negri E, Gallus S, et al. Long-term particulate matter exposure and mortality: a review of European epidemiological studies [J]. Bmc Public Health, 2009, 9(1):453. [Google Scholar]
- Song H Z. Monitoring and treatment of air pollution problem [J]. Resources Conservation and Environmental Protection, 2020, (07): 81. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Brook R D, Rajagopalan S, Pope C A, et al. 2010. Particulate matter air pollution and cardiovascular disease: an update to the scientific statement from the American heart association [J]. Circulation, 121(21):2331–2378. [Google Scholar]
- Ma F P. Study on prevention and treatment measures of atmospheric particulate pollutants [J]. Environment and Development, 2019, 31(11): 38-39. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Yan-jing, Miao Li-ting, Zhang Shen-shen, et al. Experimental study on performance of hepa filter [J]. Journal of shenyang institute of aeronautics and astronautics, 2010, 27(02):69-72. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ni Shenyang, Bai Li, Li Shuang, et al. A brief discussion on the development trend of air purifier in China [J]. Journal of changchun institute of engineering (natural science edition), 2016, 17(4) : 44-47. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Luna, Sun Danfeng, Luo Bangzhen, et al. Application of electrostatic dust removal technology in air purification of highway tunnel [J]. Environmental science and technology, 2017, 40(01):95-100. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianrong, Wang Lina, Jin Yi, et al. Research progress of air purification and disinfection technology at home and abroad [J]. Environmental science and technology, 2014, 37(S1):204-209. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yuanyuan, Guo Ting, Geng Chunmei, et al. New situation of indoor air pollution and pollution control technology [J]. Environmental Science and Technology, 2013, 36(S2): 229231+235. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zengyin, Li Bing, Zhao Qiuyue, et al. Review and prospect of PM2.5 research and control countermeasures at home and abroad [J]. Environmental Science and Technology, 2013, 26(01): 70-74. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rufan, Liu Chong, Hus Po-Chun, et al., Nanofiber Air Filters with High-Temperature Stability for Efficient PM2.5 Removal from the Pollution Sources [J]. Nano Letters, 2016, 16(6): 3642-3649. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chong, Hsu Po-Chun, Lee Hyun-wook, et al., Transparent air filter for high-efficiency PM2.5 capture [J]. Nature Communications, 2015, 6. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bortolassi, Acc., Nagarajan, S., Lima, BD., et al., Efficient nanoparticles removal and bactericidal action of electrospun nanofibers membranes for air filtration [J]. Materials Science & Engineering C-Materials for Biological Applications, 2019, 102:718-729. [Google Scholar]
- Pakkanen T, Korhonen C, Hillamo R, et al. Ultrafine particles (PM0.1) in the Helsinki area [J]. Journal of Aerosol Science, 2000, 31(Suppl 1): 522-523. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo Xianqin, Gong Weijie. Pollution characteristics of particulate matter in urban and rural areas of Guanzhong in winter [J]. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2017, 11(7): 4176-4182. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qi Qianqian, Wu Zhihui, Peng Xiaowu, Hu Xiaohan. Pollution characteristics of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in atmospheric PM_(2.5) in Urumqi [J]. Environmental Protection of Xinjiang, 2020, 42(04):7-12. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenjuan, Sun Xiaoyan, Li Min, Xia Zhiyong, Sun Fengjuan, Wang Zhifei, Lv Bo. Air quality characteristics and PM_(2.5) component spectrum analysis in heavy pollution period in jinan city [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2018, 28(S1):71-75. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.