E3S Web Conf.
Volume 269, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Pollution and Hydraulical Studies (EEAPHS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Shuang Qiu, Min Lin. Research on the Coupling and Harmonic Development of Iron and Steel Industry, Ecological Environment and Regional Economy: A Case Study of Panzhihua City [J]. Ecological Economy, 2021, 37 (02): 54-60+67. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yuzhu Li, Boqun Tang. A study on the coupling and coordination relationship between economic development level and the supply of highly skilled talents: Based on panel data of 30 provinces in China from 2009 to 2018 [J]. China Vocational and Technical Education, 2021, (03): 82-90.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Di Zhou, Maoxiang Zhou. The coupling level difference and coupling path between human capital and economic growth in five urban agglomerations [J]. Statistics and Decision, 2020, 36 (20): 67-71. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qintang Wu. Analysis on the coupling mechanism of industrial cluster and regional economic development [J]. Management World, 2004 (02): 133-134+136. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xi Wang, Shuai He. The impact of structural tax reduction policy on consumer consumption: An analysis based on the PMAR model [J]. China Soft Science, 2016, (03): 141-150. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ziye Li, Xianfeng Han, Genfu Feng. The impact of producer services agglomeration on the transformation of economic growth pattern in China: A heterogeneous threshold effect perspective [J]. Economic Management, 2015, 37 (12): 21-30. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ling Lin, Shiping Yan, Haijian Zeng. Industrial agglomeration and human capital investment efficiency: Evidence from Chinese industrial enterprises [J]. Southern Economics, 2015, (02): 70-89. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yunfei Zhang. An Empirical Study on the Relationship between Industrial Agglomeration and Economic Growth in Urban Agglomeration: Based on Panel Data Analysis [J]. Economic Geography, 2014, 34 (01): 108-113. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Bo. Resource industry agglomeration, technological innovation ability and regional economic growth: an empirical analysis based on the provincial Panel [J]. Science and Technology Progress and Countermeasures, 2013, 30 (07): 31-36. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huayou Zhu, Zejuan Dai, Ziran Jiang. Industrial agglomeration externalities, city size, and regional economic development: Empirical research based on dynamic panel data of 283 cities and GMM method [J]. Chinese Geographical Science, 2017, 27 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Loredana Pribac, Andrei Anghelina. Human Capital The Effects of Education on Economic Growth Within the European Union [J]. Studia Universitatis “Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, 2015, 25 (3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.