E3S Web Conf.
Volume 269, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Pollution and Hydraulical Studies (EEAPHS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Huang Tingting, Yuan Zhiqian, Hui Tingting. Determination of the weights of the evaluation index system of water environment management capacity based on analytic hierarchy process [J]. Environmental Protection and Circular Economy, 2016, 36 (11):66-69. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuemei, Liu Jingling, Ma Muyuan. Water ecological risk assessment and management countermeasures of watershed [J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 2010, 30(02):237-24. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Hao, Huang Liang, Ma Yingyi, Xu Heng. Study on cumulative risk assessment of watershed water environment [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2017, 42(05):189-194. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiafei, Yu Fang, Liu Qi, Cao Guozhi, Ma Guoxia, Yang Weishan. Study on the risk zoning of sudden water pollution in the Dongjiang River Basin [J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2020, 40(14): 4813-4822. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xue, Li Jiaming, Zeng Haojian. Analysis of Analytic Hierarchy Process Weight Calculation Method and Its Application Research [J]. Mathematics in Practice and Knowledge, 2012, 42(07): 93-100. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Jipeng, Ma Li, Lu Zhiqiang. Using fuzzy analytic hierarchy process to optimize the advanced treatment plan of pulping and papermaking wastewater [J]. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2012, 6 (11): 4089-4096. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.