E3S Web Conf.
Volume 269, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental Engineering, Agricultural Pollution and Hydraulical Studies (EEAPHS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Gruca, T. S., & Rego, L. L. Customer Satisfaction, Cash Flow, and Shareholder Value. Journal of Marketing, 69(3), 115. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Albayrak, T., Aksoy, Ş., & Caber, M. The effect of environmental concern and scepticism on green purchase behaviour. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 31(1), 27. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, T. N., Lobo, A., & Nguyen, B. K. Young consumers’ green purchase behaviour in an emerging market. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 26(7), 583. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Joshi, Y., & Rahman, Z. Predictors of young consumer’s green purchase behaviour. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 27(4), 452. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P., & Ghodeswar, B. M. Factors affecting consumers’ green product purchase decisions. Marketing Intelligence and Planning, 33(3), 330. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mohr, L. A., & Webb, D. J. The effects of corporate social responsibility and price on consumer responses. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 39(1), 121. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Song, C., & Han, S. H. Stock Market Reaction to Corporate Crime: Evidence from South Korea. Journal of Business Ethics, 143(2), 323. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gong, G., Huang, X., Wu, S., Tian, H., & Li, W. Punishment by Securities Regulators, Corporate Social Responsibility and the Cost of Debt. Journal of Business Ethics, 1. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Zhu, S., & Wang, Y. Corporate fraud and bank loans: Evidence from china. China Journal of Accounting Research, 4(3), 155. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Haß, L. H., Vergauwe, S., & Zhang, Z. Stateownership and bank loan contracting: evidence from corporate fraud. European Journal of Finance, 25(6), 550. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, W. C., Xie, W., & Yi, S. Corporate fraud and the value of reputations in the product market. Journal of Corporate Finance, 25, 16. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Reverte, C. The Impact of Better Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure on the Cost of Equity Capital. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 19(5), 253. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Dhaliwal, D. S., Li, O. Z., Tsang, A., & Yang, Y. G. Voluntary nonfinancial disclosure and the cost of equity capital: The initiation of corporate social responsibility reporting. The Accounting Review, 86(1), 59. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Li, S., & Liu, C. Quality of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure and Cost of Equity Capital: Lessons from China. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 54(11), 2472. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Al-Tuwaijri, S. A., Christensen, T. E., & Hughes, K. E. The relations among environmental disclosure, environmental performance, and economic performance: a simultaneous equations approach. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 29(5), 447. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Clarkson, P. M., Fang, X., Li, Y., & Richardson, G. The relevance of environmental disclosures: Are such disclosures incrementally informative? Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 32(5), 410. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Plumlee, M., Brown, D., Hayes, R. M., & Marshall, R. S. Voluntary environmental disclosure quality and firm value: Further evidence. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 34(4), 336. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Clarkson, P. M., Li, Y., Richardson, G. D., & Vasvari, F. P. Revisiting the relation between environmental performance and environmental disclosure: An empirical analysis. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 33(4), 303. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Meng, X. H., Zeng, S. X., Shi, J. J., Qi, G. Y., & Zhang, Z. B. The relationship between corporate environmental performance and environmental disclosure: An empirical study in China. Journal of Environmental Management, 145, 357. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Edwards, A., Schwab, C., & Shevlin, T. Financial constraints and cash tax savings. Accounting Review, 91(3), 859. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ding, X., Qu, Y., & Shahzad, M. The impact of environmental administrative penalties on the disclosure of environmental information. Sustainability, 11(20), 1. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.