E3S Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20212021 2nd International Academic Conference on Energy Conservation, Environmental Protection and Energy Science (ICEPE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Energy Chemistry and Chemical Simulation Performance|
|Published online||15 June 2021|
- Purdy Sarah, Joy Langston, Lisa Tait. Presentation and management of acne in primary care: a retrospective cohort study [J]. The British journal of general practice: the journal of the Royal College of General Practitioners. 2003, 53(492). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xia, Y. Zhu. Overview of TCM syndrome and treatment type of acne [J]. Journal of traditional chinese medicine. Hunan, 2015, 31(07): 190–192 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, C. Wang, W. Li, et al. Overview of acne recognition and treatment in traditional Chinese medicine [J]. Xinjiang Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2018, 36(06): 107–110 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- J. Feng, P. Zhang. Advances in the application of data mining in modern traditional chinese medicine research [J]. chinese medicine guides. 2020, 17(13): 54–57(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- National Pharmacopoeia Committee. Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China [M]. China Medical Science and Technology Press. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ru, P. Li, J. Wang, et al. TCMSP: a database of systems pharmacology for drug discovery from herbal medicines [J]. Journal of Cheminformatics. 2014, 6(1). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiao, M. Yang, X. Hu, et al. Compound-target-pathway network analysis and effective mechanisms prediction of Bu-Shen-Jian-Pi formula [J]. World Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2018, 4(4). [Google Scholar]
- T. Jing, J. Liu, H. Wang, et al. Identification of blood-activating components from Xueshuan Xinmaining Tablet based on the spectrumÃcÃ Ã effect relationship and network pharmacology analysis [J]. RSC Advances. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H. Edwin, J. Anderson, J. Nathanielsz, et al. The contrasting roles of Th17 immunity in human health and disease [J]. Microbiology and immunology. 2017, 61(2). [Google Scholar]
- H. Furusawa, S. Yoshimi, M. Yasunari, et al. Th1 and Th17 immune responses to viable Propionibacterium acnes in patients with sarcoidosis [J]. Respiratory Investigation. 2012, 50(3). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Na, Je Sungmo, S. Seung-Hyeok. Metabolic features of macrophages in inflammatory diseases and cancer [J]. Cancer Letters. 413. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Han, S. Tu, and M. Yang. Data mining based on medication regularity of acne recorded in ancient books [J]. Research of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine. 2019, 11(05): 243–248. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dreno, M. Richard, M. Dominique, et al. Skin microbiome and acne vulgaris: Staphylococcus, a new actor in acne [J]. Experimental Dermatology. 2017, 26(9). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiao, L. Sun, Z. Guo, et al. Antibacterial and anticancer PDMS surface for mammalian cell growth using the Chinese herb extract paeonol(4-methoxy-2-hydroxyacetophenone) [J]. Scientific Reports. 2016, 6(1). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, Y. Bai. Research progress on TCM syndrome of acne vulgaris [J]. Jiangsu Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2018, 50(12): 83–86(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.