E3S Web Conf.
Volume 271, 20212021 2nd International Academic Conference on Energy Conservation, Environmental Protection and Energy Science (ICEPE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Energy Chemistry and Chemical Simulation Performance|
|Published online||15 June 2021|
- C. Criscitiello, G. Viale, G. Curigliano, A. Goldhirsch, Profile of buparlisib and its potential in the treatment of breast cancer: evidence to date, Breast Cancer (Dove Med Press) 10 (2018) 23–29. [Google Scholar]
- M. Cully, H. You, A.J. Levine, T.W. Mak, Beyond PTEN mutations: the PI3K pathway as an integrator of multiple inputs during tumorigenesis, Nat Rev Cancer 6(3) (2006) 184–192. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sun, G. Wang, H. Liu, P. Liu, W.O. Twal, H. Cheung, S.L. Carroll, S.P. Ethier, E.E. Mevers, J. Clardy, T. Roberts, C. Chen, Q. Li, L. Wang, M. Yang, J.J. Zhao, Q. Wang, Oridonin inhibits aberrant AKT activation in breast cancer, Oncotarget 9(35) (2018) 23878–23889. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Hynes, H.A. Lane, ERBB receptors and cancer: the complexity of targeted inhibitors, Nat Rev Cancer 5(5) (2005) 341–354. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Stemke-Hale, A.M. Gonzalez-Angulo, A. Lluch, R.M. Neve, W.L. Kuo, M. Davies, M. Carey, Z. Hu, Y. Guan, A. Sahin, W.F. Symmans, L. Pusztai, L.K. Nolden, H. Horlings, K. Berns, M.C. Hung, M.J. van de Vjver, V. Valero, J.W. Gray, R. Bernards, G.B. Mills, B.T. Hennessy, An integrative genomic and proteomic analysis of PIK3CA, PTEN, and AKT mutations in breast cancer, Cancer Res 68(15) (2008) 6084–6091. [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Yuan, L.C. Cantley, PI3K pathway alterations in cancer: variations on a theme, Oncogene 27(41) (2008) 5497–5510. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. DeSantis, J. Ma, A. Goding Sauer, L.A. Newman, A. Jemal, Breast cancer statistics, 2017, racial disparity in mortality by state, CA Cancer J Clin 67(6) (2017) 439–448. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Paryan, R. Tavakoli, S. Rad, N. Feizi, F. Kamani, E. Mostafavi, S. Mohammadi-Yeganeh, Over-expression of NOTCH1 as a biomarker for invasive breast ductal carcinoma, 3 Biotech 6(1) (2016) 58. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Engelman, Targeting PI3K signalling in cancer: opportunities, challenges and limitations, Nat Rev Cancer 9(8) (2009) 550–562. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kalt, D.A. Ryan, J.C. Duy, R.L. Prior, M.K. Ehlenfeldt, S.P. Vander Kloet, Interspecific variation in anthocyanins, phenolics, and antioxidant capacity among genotypes of highbush and lowbush blueberries (Vaccinium section cyanococcus spp.), J Agric Food Chem 49(10) (2001) 4761–4767. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fujita, Y. Takeda, H.D. Sun, Y. Minami, T. Marunaka, S. Takeda, Y. Yamada, T. Togo, Cytotoxic and antitumor activities of Rabdosia diterpenoids, Planta Med 54(5) (1988) 414–417. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ikezoe, S.S. Chen, X.J. Tong, D. Heber, H. Taguchi, H.P. Koeffler, Oridonin induces growth inhibition and apoptosis of a variety of human cancer cells, Int J Oncol 23(4) (2003) 1187–1193. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.