E3S Web Conf.
Volume 282, 2021International Conference “Ensuring Food Security in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic” (EFSC2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development of Livestock Breeding, Plant Breeding, Seed Production and Aquaculture|
|Published online||05 July 2021|
- L.V. Gornin Public Administration Issues, 3, 65–85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abdulaev A.Z. Magomedova Proceedings of DSPU. Natural and Exact Sciences, 1, 113–120 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mirzakarimova Hygiene and sanitary, 6, 528–531 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Mishurov Engineering and Technology in Animal Husbandry, 3 (31), 77–88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Bekenov V.G. Semenov A.E. Chindaliyev A. D. Baymukanov, S.D. Mongush Bulletin of Tuva State University. Natural and Agricultural Sciences, 3 (62), 57–68 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Mamaeva, V.A. Abushova Engineering and Construction Bulletin of the Caspian Sea, 2 (32), 95–97 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kartashova I.V. Schebenok Actual problems of intensive animal husbandry development, 23 (2), 199–206 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Mayorova D.G. Musiev R.M. Abduragimova Sh.A. Gunashev G.Kh. Azaev G.A. Dzhabarova South of Russia: ecology, development, 3, 193–201 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.