E3S Web Conf.
Volume 283, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Urban Engineering (ICCAUE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geotechnical Hydrological Structure|
|Published online||07 July 2021|
- A. I. Mana. (1978) Finite Element Analysis of Deep Excavation Behaviour in Soft Clay: [Ph.D. Dissertation], California: Stanford University. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xiao-Rong, Yu Jian-Lin, Zhu Shao-chen. (2005) Analysis behaviors of settlement of pit’s surrounding soils by dewatering. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 26(10):1575–1581. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Zu-Jiang, Li Lang, Cao Hui-Bin, et al. (2006) Numerical Simulation of Three-dimensional Seepage Field of a Deep Foundation Pit During Dewatering in a Complex Composite Aquifer System-Case Study of Dewatering of a Pit at The SHANGHAI Finance Center. Journal of Engineering Geology, 14(1):72–77. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Wei-Min, Wan Min, Chen Bao, et al. (2009) Influence of Dewatering of Confined Aquifers on Land Subsidence During Deep Excavation. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 5(S2): 1799–1805. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Shen, Y. S. Xu. (2011) Numerical Evaluation of Land Subsidence Induced by Groundwater Pumping in Shanghai. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 48(9): 1378–1392. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.