E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Training of Environmental Specialists|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- A.V. Muromceva, I CAN Bulletin, Series Linguistics, 1, 195–198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Polichka, Applied informatics 2, 3–11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.R. Samartsev, Digital reality. Television of post-industrial era (M: 2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Clark, M.K. Barbour, Online, blended and distance education in schools (Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishers, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cavanaugh, K.J. Gillan, J. Kromrey, M. Hess, R. Blomeyer, The effects of distance education on K–12 student outcomes: A meta-analysis (Naperville, IL: Learning Point Associates, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Saba, Distance Education 26, 2, 255–272 (2005) DOI: 10.1080/01587910500168892 [Google Scholar]
- O. Zawacki-Richter, A. Kourotchkina, Open and Distance Learning 13, 3, 165–184 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Komarova, Public education 5, 131–136 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Isaev, Telecommunications and informatization 3, 74–77 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bakalov, B.I. Kruk, O.B. Zhuravleva, Distance learning: Concept, Content, Management (M.: Goryachaya liniya-Telecom, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Muromtcev, Virtual communications in management and education. Proceedings of conference on Theory of active systems (M.: RAS Institute of Control Sciences, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Muromcev, A. V. Muromceva, The basic properties of virtual communications, The report at the international scientific conference Problem of regional and municipal management, pp. 51–53 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Ivanchenko, Computer science and education 7, 3–8 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lazarenko, O. Prirodova, V. Nikishina, A. Kuznetsova, Professional education in Russia and abroad 1, 45–52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Loftus, P. Tiernan, S. Cherian, Education and Information Technologies 19(3), 569–582 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Klein, Education and Information Technologies 18(3), 443–458 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Söderström, J. From, J. Lövqvist, A. Törnquist, European Journal of Open, Distance and E-learning 15(1) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mishchenko, Bulletin of practical psychology of education 3, 122–128 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Osaka, K. Yaoi, T. Minamoto, N. Osaka, Scientific Reports 3, 1375 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fatahi, Education and Information Technologies 24, 4, 2225–2241 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kim, R. Pekrun, Emotions and motivation in learning and performance. In J. Spector, M. Merrill, J. Elen, M. Bishop (Eds.), Handbook of research on educational communications and technology, 65–75 (New York, NY: Springer, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Noroozi, H.J. Pijeira-Díaz, M. Sobocinski, et al, Educ Inf Technol 25, 5499–5547 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-020-10229-w [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Glukhikh, N.V. Norina, Education and Information Technologies 21, 1401–1412 (2016), DOI: 10.1007/s10639-015-9390-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.