E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Training of Environmental Specialists|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- T. Baranova, A. Kobicheva, E. Tokareva, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 1114 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Volodarskaya, A.S. Grishina, L.I. Pechinskaya, Virtual Learning Environment in Lexical Skills Development for Active Vocabulary Expansion in Non-Language Students Who Learn English. 2019 12th International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Kazan, Russia, pp. 388–392 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Baranova, A. Kobicheva, N. Olkhovik, E. Tokareva, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 131 (2020), doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-47415-7_45 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dorovskaya, D. Mokhorov, V. Snetkov, K. Semenova, A. Tebryaev, Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 940(1), 012044 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Knutson, I. Bitz, Project Management: How to Plan and Manage Successful Pro-jects (AMACOM Div. American. Mgmt Assn., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kerzner, Project Management A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling (2nd ed.) (Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Havranek, Modern Project Management Techniques for the Environmental Remediation Industry (CRC Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Taras, P. Bryla, S. Gupta, A. Jimenez, M. Minor, M. Tim, X. Ordeñana, D. Rottig, R. Sarala, N. Zakaria, S. Zdravkovic, AIB Insights, 12, 11–17 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Poór, C. Dr. Kollar, Z. Szira, V. Taras, E. Varga, Journal of Intercultural Management 10, 5–41 (2018), 10.2478/joim-2018-0001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chobharkar, Leadership skills List (2011). Retrieved from: http://www.buzzle.com [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Osipova, Russian Journal of Criminology 3, 83–88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dorovskaya, D. Mokhorov, V. Snetkov, K. Semenova, A. Tebryaev, The Social Consequences of Innovations in Public Administration IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 940(1), 012044 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.