E3S Web Conf.
Volume 286, 202110th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/construction/observatory en, accessed on 28.02.2021. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, “Housing Statistics,” 2020, https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/. [Google Scholar]
- Research and Markets, “Construction Materials - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics,” 2020. [Google Scholar]
- The European Parliament, “Directive (EU) 2018/844 amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency,” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, “EU climate action and the European Green Deal,” https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/eu-climate-actionen, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- European Comission, https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/construction en, accessed on 12.03.2021. [Google Scholar]
- Alaa Shakir, Ali Mohammed, “Manufacturing of Bricks in the Past, in the Present and in the Future: A state of the Art Review,” International Journal of Advances in Applied Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 3, September 2013, pp. 145–156, ISSN: 2252-8814, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sakthivel, R. Dharunkumarasamy, L. Karthikeyan, S. Praveen Kumar, B. Surya, “Experimental investigation on brick manufacturing by using sludge & pulp production residue,” International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), Volume: 06, Issue: 03, pp 266–274, ISSN: 2395-0072, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Jeorge J. Venta, P. Eng. “Life cycle analysis of brick and mortar products”, the ATHENATM Sustainable Material Institute, Canada, Ottawa, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Chusid, Steven H. Miller, Julie Rapoport. “The building bricks of sustainability”, The Construction Specifier, Vol. 1. Pp. 30–40, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Dachamir Hotza and Bianca Goulart de Oliveira Maia, “Environmental performance and energy assessment of fired-clay brick masonry,” Eco-efficient Masonry Bricks and Blocks: Design, Properties and Durability, pp 447–459, DOI: 10.1016/B978-1-78242-305-8.00020-6, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- European Investment Bank, “EIB Project Carbon Footprint Methodologies: Methodologies for the Assessment of Project GHG Emissions and Emission Variations,” (2020). [Google Scholar]
- European Comission, https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/ets/revision en#tab-0-0, accessed on 12.03.2021 [Google Scholar]
- www.gobrick.com, accessed on 11.03.2021. [Google Scholar]
- International Standardization Organization, “ISO 50001:2018 Energy Management Systems,” 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Efficiency Valuation Organization, International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP), https://evo-world.org/en/products-services-mainmenu-en/protocols/ipmvp [Google Scholar]
- Lorenzo Tocci, Tamas Pal, Ioannis Pesmazoglou and Benjamin FranchettiSmall, “Scale Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC):A Techno-Economic Review,” Energies, 10, 413; DOI: 10.3390/en10040413, 2017 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- George Kosmadakis, Panagiotis Neofytou, “POTENTIAL AND COST EFFECTIVENESS OF A REVERSIBLE HIGH-TEMPERATURE HEAT PUMP/ORC UNIT FOR THE EXPLOITATION OF INDUSTRIAL WASTE HEAT,” 5th International Seminar on ORC Power Systems, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Romanian Government, “Decision no. 2139/30.10.2004 for approving the normal period of use for capital goods,” Official Gazette, Part I, No. 46/13.01.2005 Ioan-Sevastian Bitir-Istrate, Cristian Gheorghiu and Miruna Gheorghiu, “The Cost of Indecision in Energy Efficiency. A Cost of Opportunity Analysis for an IndustrialConsumer,” 55th International Scientific Conference on Information, Communication and Energy Systems and Technologies (ICEST), DOI: 10.1109/ICEST49890.2020.9232894, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, “A hydrogen strategy for a climate - neutral Europe,” 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.