E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- S. Vratislav, M. Dlouha, V. Bosacek, Chemisorbed methyl groups in NaX and NaY types of zeolitic catalysts, Physica B, 276–278, 929–931 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dlouha, S. Vratislav, V. Bosacek, The Study of structural features of phase transitions in N(H/D)4SCN (the monoclinic phase) by neutron scattering, Crystallography reports, 43 (2), 202–210 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Jumayeva Dilnoza, Eshmetov Izzat, Jumabaev Berdah, Agzamkhodjayev Anvarkhodja, Carbon adsorbents on the basis of Brown coal of Angren for cleaning industrial wastewater, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 51 (2), 210–214 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hua Jiang, Bi-Ying Zhao, You-Chang Xie, Influence of water on adsorption properties of lithium exchanged low silica X zeolite, Wuli Huaxue xuebao Acta Phys. Chim. Sin., 18 (7), 577–580 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Martin Bülow, Dongmin Shen, S.R. Jale, Sorption equilibrium properties of nitrous oxide on low - silicon X - type zeolites, Colloid and surfaces, A., 241 (1-3), 59–65 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Herve Jobic, Helmut Schober, Pluton Pullumbi, Adsorption and diffusion of N2 and O2 in LiLSX studied by neutron scattering techniques, 8 International Conference on Fundamentals of Adsorption (FOA8), Sedona, Ariz., Adsorption, 11, 449–454 (23-28 May 2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Plevert, F. Di Renzo, G. Chiari, Cation positions in dehydrated zeolites Li - LSX and Li, Na - LSX, 12 th International Zeolite Conference, Materials Research Society, 135–139 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Readman, C.P. Grey, M. Ziliox, L.M. Bull, Samason Ago, Comparison of the 17O NMR spectra of zeolites LTA and LSX, Symposium “Recent Advances and applications of Solid-State NMR from Superconducting Physics to Molecular Biology”, Warwick, Solid State Nucl. Magn. Reson., 26 (3-4), 153–159 (14 September 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Jumaeva, I.D. Eshmetov, A.A. Agzamkhodjaev, Adsorption treatment and mitigation of industrial wastewater by coal adsorbents, Journal of Chemical Industry, Russia, Moscow, 91 (3), 150–154 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Hochella, Jr. Atomic structure, micro topography, composition, and of mineral surfaces, In: M.F. Hochella, Jr., A.E. White editors, Mineralwater interface geochemistry, Washington, DC: Mineral Soc Am., 87–132 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Gaffney, Porous solids for air separation, Solid State & Mater. Science, 1, 69–75 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pitchumani, M. Hunger, G. Engelhardt, Amoureux J/P, Solid state NMR., 7, 95 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Feuerstein, R.F. Lobo, Characterization of the Li cations in zeolite LiLSX by Solid State NMR and neutron diffraction, J. Am.Chem. Soc., 115, 7833 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Feuerstein, G. Hunger, J.P. Engelhardt, Characterization of sodium cations in dehydrated zeolite NaX by 23Na NMR spectroscopy, Solid state NMR, 7, 95 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Frano, R.C.T. Slade, E. Krogh Anderson, I.J. Krogh Anderson, E. Prince, Neutron diffraction of full structures of anhydrous U-X and Li-Y zeolites, J. Solid State Chem., 82, 95–102 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vratislav, M. Dlouha, V. Bosacek, Location of chemisorbed methylium ions in zeolites by neutron diffraction end 13C MAS NMR, Applied Physics A, 74, 6–8 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, T. Olimjon, M. Gulzoda, Y. Dilfuza, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 54, 1–3 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387873 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, T. Olimjon, G. Sanjar, T. Mirzokhid, U. Sardor, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 49, 1–4 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387868 [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, A. Bekishev, S. Urakov, U. Mirkhonov, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01116 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601116 [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, K. Alimkhodjaev, N. Pirmatov, A. Kholbutaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01119 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601119 [Google Scholar]
- H. Afrisal, B. Setiyono, M.F. Yusuf, R.M. Suin, O. Toirov, 2020 7th International Conference on Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), 41–46 (2020) DOI: 10.1109/ICITACEE50144.2020.9239228 [Google Scholar]
- L. Bertsch, H.W. Habgood, An infrared spectroscopic study of the adsorption of water and carbon dioxide by Linde Molecular sieve, X. J. Phys. Chem., 67, 1621–1628 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Angell, P.C. Schaffer, Infrared spectroscopic investigations of zeolite and adsorbed molecules, J. Phys. Chem., 69, 3463–3470 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Dubinin, Adsorption and porosity (M., 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jumaeva, I. Eshmetov, B. Jumabaev, A. Agzamkhodjaev, Coal adsorbents for sewage treatment, European Conference on Innovations in Technical and Natural Sciences, Austria, Vena, 104–109 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.