E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- M.I. Khakimyanov, M.G. Pachin, Monitoring of the state of rod deep-pump installations based on the results of the analysis of wattmetrograms [Electronic resource], Electronic scientific journal “Oil and Gas Business”, 5, 26–36 (2011) Available at: http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Hakimyanov/Hakimyanov_7.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Khakimyanov, Improving energy efficiency and optimizing the operating modes of electric drives in the oil industry: dis. doc. of technical sciences: 05.09.03: defended 01.03.19, Moscow, 355 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Isachenko, E.I. Goldstein, G.P. Nalimov, Methods for controlling the balance of the rocking machine based on the measurement of electrical parameters, Oil industry, 1, 60–61 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Abramov, A.V. Barychev, V.V. Churakov, Wattmetric methods of monitoring the operation of wells, Neftegaz., 3, 87–89 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Krichke, Automatic analyzer of the operation of the deep-pump unit, Automation and telemechanics in the oil industry, 12, 10–14 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Krichke, Analysis of the operation of rocking machines with automatic devices, Automation and telemechanics in the oil industry, 5, 23–25 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ivanovsky, Energy of oil production: the main directions of optimization of energy consumption, Engineering practice, 6, 18–26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Khakimyanov, Processing batterram sucker rod pump installations, Of the Certificate of state registration of a computer program, 2012616130 (4 July 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Porshnev, MATLAB, Fundamentals of operation and programming, Textbook (M.: Binom. Knowledge Lab, 320, 2006) ISBN: 5-9518-0137-0 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kurbatova, MATLAB, Self-help guide (M.: Williams, 256, 2006) ISBN: 5-8459-0904-X [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Petrov, A.R. Safin, I.V. Ivshin, A.N. Tsvetkov, V.Y. Kornilov, The Prospects of Using a Synchronous Machine with Permanent Magnets in the Oil Industry, 2018 14th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering, APEIE 2018, 8546157, 336–338 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kowalczyk, A.J. Witkowski, Groundwater recharge of carbonate aquifers of the Silesian-Cracow Triassic (southern Poland) under human impact, Environmental Geology, 55 (2), 235–246 (2008) DOI: 10.1007/s00254-007-0999-9 [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Shishlyannikov, N.V. Chekmasov, M.G. Trifanov, S.L. Ivanov, I.E. Zvonarev, Substantiation of the rational method to control the operating and technical-condition parameters of a heading-and-winning machine for potash mines, Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, 3, 283–287 (2015) DOI: 10.3103/S105261881503019X [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Shishlyannikov, M.A. Vasilyeva, Operational control and diagnostics of the equipment by the parameters of the electric drive powersupply by the example of deep well pump units, MEACS2016, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177, 12–16 (2017) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012013 [Google Scholar]
- U. Ryssel, J. Ploennigs, K. Kabitzsch, M. Folie, Generative Design of Hardware-in-the-Loop Models, APGES'07, Salzburg, Austria, 4–11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Torgaeva, M.P. Sukhorukov, Y.A. Shinyakov, N.A. Shalyapina, Development of a Sucker Rod Pumping Unit Simulation Model, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), 9 (1), 4403–4409 (October 2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.