E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- M.L. Kalaida, Ensuring water quality in the Republic of Tatarstan is a global civic duty of every modern person, The Earth Charter - a practical tool for solving fundamental problems of sustainable development: a collection of materials from the International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the implementation of the Earth Charter principles in the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan: Tatar. book publ. h., 148–152 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Khamitova, M.L. Kalaida, Study of changes in hydrobiological characteristics under conditions of local pollution in the Middle Volga region, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Omni Scriptum GmbH & Co, KG, Saarbrücken, Germany, 310 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, Objectives of the development of aquaculture in the Republic of Tatarstan at the present stage, Fish farming and fishery, 8 (139), 7–16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bogeruk, I.A. Lukanova, World aquaculture: experience for Russia: scientific publication (M.: FSSI “Rosinformagrotech”, 364, 2010) ISBN: 978-5-7367-0775-1 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Stroykova, Observations on the biology of crayfish in the Tatrespublika, Proceedings of the Society of Naturalists at Kazan University, Kazan: KSU, LV (1-2), 171–180 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kolmykov, Characteristics of long-toed crayfish of the Lower Volga, Int. region. meeting of astacologists, Astrakhan, 2-6 August 1999, Astrakhan: KaspNIRKH, 89–91 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mirzoyan, R.P. Khodorevskaya, Biodiversity of objects of aquatic biological resources of the Volga-Caspian fishery basin, ASTU Bulletin., Ser.: Fishery, 4, 49–60 (2017) DOI: 10.24143/2073-5529-2017-4-49-60 ISSN: 2073-5529 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zhadin, The problem of reconstruction of the fauna of the Volga and the Caspian Sea in connection with the Volga hydro-construction, Tr. ZIN AS USSR, 7 (1), 28–36 (1941) [Google Scholar]
- C.I. Ioffe, Substantiation and results of invertebrates acclimatization in large reservoirs of the Volga and Don, Acclimatization of fish and invertebrates in water bodies of the USSR (M.: Science, 148–155, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mackevicienè, L. Mitskenene, V. Plyuraite, B. Joninene, Artificial reproduction of wide-fingered crayfish Astacus astacus L, Biotechnology for artificial reproduction of fish, crayfish and preservation of commercial fish stocks, Vilnius, 17 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Brodsky, Astacidae of the reservoirs of the Kiliya Danube delta and some considerations on the origin of crayfish in reservoirs of the northwestern Black Sea region, Danube Limnological Research, Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 308–315 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Alexandrova, The main provisions of the strategy of reproduction of resources of Russian crayfish, Astacinae Latreille, 1802, ASTU Bulletin., Ser.: Fishery, 4, 9–21 (2017) DOI: 10.24143/2073-5529-2017-4-9-21 ISSN: 2073-5529 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Aleksandrov, I.N. Zadoenko, N.Z. Stroganova, State of stocks, problems of protection and reproduction of crayfish in water bodies of Russia, Problems of protection, rational use and reproduction of crayfish (M.: Medinor, 6–14, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Charles Roquerlo, Un regain d’interet pour les ecrenissen, Adour - Garonne, 51, 13–17 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Tsukerzis, Interspecies competition in closely related crayfish species, Astacus astacus L., A.leptodactylus Esch., Pacifastacus leniusculus Dana, Decapoda, Crustacea, DAN USSR, 229 (1), 250–252 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Demin, Water management complex of Russia: concept, state, problems, Water resources, 37 (5), 617–632 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Souty-Grosset, D.M. Holdich, P.Y. Noel, J.D. Reynolds, P. Haffner (eds.), Atlas of crayfish in Europe, Museum national d’Histoire naturelle, Paris, Patrimoines naturels, 64, 187 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lukin, Results of using floodplain lakes for feeding carp in Tatrespublika, Proceedings of the Society of Naturalists at Kazan University, 55 (3-4), 55–68 (1938) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, I.A. Bogatyrev, Crayfish in the reservoirs of the Republic of Tatarstan, International Scientific and Practical Conference: Water Power Energy Forum 2018 IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012045 (2019) DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/288/1/012045 [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, M.F. Khamitova, I.A. Bogatyrev, Features of the chemical composition of crayfish, Butlerov Communications, 57 (1), 72–79 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Agency for Fisheries [Electronic resource] (2020) Available at: http://fish.gov.ru/otraslevaya-deyatelnost/akvakultura (accessed: 26.10.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Kalaida, L.N. Sadykova, Prospects for growing Australian red claw crayfish Cherax quadricarinatus on warm waters of energy facilities, International Water and Energy Forum, 2018: collection of reports, in 2 vol., Kazan: Kazan. state energy un-ty, 1, 237 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.