E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- P.L. Llewellyn, G. Maurin, Gas adsorption microcalorimetry and modelling to characterise zeolites and related materials, Comptes Rendus Chimie, 8 (3-4), 283–302 (2005) DOI: 10.1016/j.crci.2004.11.004 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Chiu, El.J. Prenner, Differential scanning calorimetry: An invaluable tool for a detailed thermodynamic characterization of macromolecules and their interactions, 3 (1), 3959 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Mujib, L. Palashab, Tahmid Hasan Rupamab, Animesh Palc, Anutosh Chakrabortyd, Bidyut Baran Saha, Ruzhu Wange, Design principles for synthesizing high grade activated carbons for adsorption heat pumps, 6, (2021) DOI: 10.1016/j.ceja.2021.100086 [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, L. Prasetyo, D.D. Do, D. Nicholson, The Henry constant and isosteric heat at zero loading for adsorption on energetically heterogeneous solids absolute versus excess, Chem. Eng. J., 395 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prasetyo, D.D. Do, D. Nicholson, A coherent definition of Henry constant and isosteric heat at zero loading for adsorption in solids - an absolute accessible volume, Chem. Eng. J., 334, 143–152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chakraborty, B.B. Saha, S. Koyama, K.C. Ng, On the thermodynamic modeling of the isosteric heat of adsorption and comparison with experiments, Appl. Phys. Lett., 89 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Arean, D. Nachtigallova, P. Nachtigall, E. Garrone, M.R. Delgado, Thermodynamics of reversible gas adsorption on alkali-metal exchanged zeolites-the interplay of infrared spectroscopy and theoretical calculations, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 9, 1421–1437 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cloete, A. Giuffrida, M.C. Romano, A. Zaabout, The effect of sorbent regeneration enthalpy on the performance of the novel swing adsorption reactor cluster (SARC) for postcombustion CO2 capture, Chem. Eng. J., 377 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Tan, D. Nicholson, An efficient kinetic Monte Carlo scheme for computing Helmholtz free energy and entropy in bulk fluids and adsorption systems, Chem. Eng. J., 334, 1410–1421 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Rupam, M.A. Islam, A. Pal, A. Chakraborty, B.B. Saha, Thermodynamic property surfaces for various adsorbent/adsorbate pairs for cooling applications, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 144 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Rupam, M.A. Islam, A. Pal, B.B. Saha, Adsorption thermodynamics and performance indicators of selective adsorbent/refrigerant pairs, Appl. Therm. Eng., 175 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Agarwal, K.A.G. Amankwah, J.A. Schwarz, Analysis of adsorption entropies of high pressure gas adsorption data on activated carbon, Carbon N. Y., 28, 169–174 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu, L. Hu, B. Anasori, Y.-T. Liu, Q. Zhu, P. Zhang, Y. Gogotsi, B. Xu, MXene-bonded activated carbon as a flexible electrode for highperformance supercapacitors, ACS Energy Lett, 3, 1597–1603 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sabino De Gisia Giusy Lofranoab Mariangela Grassib Michele Notarnicolaa, Characteristics and adsorption capacities of low-cost sorbents for wastewater treatment: A review, Sustainable Materials and Technologies, 10–40 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kim, Y.-K. Choe, D.H. Won, U. Lee, H.-S. Oh, D.K. Lee, C.H. Choi, S. Yoon, W. Kim, Y.J. Hwang, B.K. Min, Turning harmful deposition of metal impurities into activation of nitrogen-doped carbon catalyst toward durable electrochemical CO2 reduction, ACS Energy Lett, 4, 2343–2350 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yin, C. Cui, H. Chen, X.Yu Duoni, W. Qian, The application of carbon nanotube/graphene- based nanomaterials in wastewater treatment Small, 16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pal, M.S.R. Shahrom, M. Moniruzzaman, C.D. Wilfred, S. Mitra, K. Thu, B.B. Saha, Ionic liquid as a new binder for activated carbon based consolidated composite adsorbents, Chem. Eng. J., 326, 980–986 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- El-Sharkawy, K. Uddin, T. Miyazaki, B.B. Saha, S. Koyama, J. Miyawaki, S.-H. Yoon, Adsorption of ethanol onto parent and surface treated activated carbon powders. Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 73, 445–455 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- El-Sharkawy, K. Uddin, T. Miyazaki, B.B. Saha, S. Koyama, H.-S. Kil, S.-H. Yoon, J. Miyawaki, Adsorption of ethanol onto phenol resin based adsorbents for developing next generation cooling systems, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 81, 171–178 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jumayeva, I. Eshmetov, B. Jumabaev, A. Agzamkhodjayev, Carbon adsorbents on the basis of Brown coal of Angren for cleaning industrial wastewater, Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 51 (2), 210–214 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jumaeva, I. Eshmetov, B. Jumabaev, A. Agzamkhodjaev, Coal adsorbents for sewage treatment, European Conference on Innovationsin Technical and Natural Sciences, Austria, Vena, 104–109 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, T. Olimjon, Mustafakulova Gulzoda, Yakubova Dilfuza NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 54, 1–3 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387873 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bystrov, T. Olimjon, G. Sanjar, T. Mirzokhid, U. Sardor, NISS2020: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 49, 1–4 (2020) DOI: 10.1145/3386723.3387868 [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, A. Bekishev, S. Urakov, U. Mirkhonov, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01116 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601116 [Google Scholar]
- O. Toirov, K. Alimkhodjaev, N. Pirmatov, A. Kholbutaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 216, 01119 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202021601119 [Google Scholar]
- H. Afrisal, B. Setiyono, M. Fahmi, Y. Rose, M. Suin, O. Toirov, 7th International Conference on Information Technology, Computer, and Electrical Engineering (ICITACEE), 41–46 (2020) DOI: 10.1109/ICITACEE50144.2020.9239228. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.