E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- M.A. Kuparev, I.I. Litvinov and D.V. Baklanov, "Harmonic Analysis of the Currents in the Power Transformer Differential Protection Circuits in the Cases of External and Internal Faults," 2018 XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronics Instrument Engineering (APEIE), Novosibirsk, Russia, 2018, pp. 202–209. Baklanov, Dmitry & Litvinov, Ilya & Kuparev, Mikhail & Rusina, Anastasia. (2018). Powertransformer adaptive differential cutoff. International Journal of Power and Energy Systems. 38. doi: 10.2316/Journal.203.2018.1.203-0040. Baklanov, Dmitry & Litvinov, Ilya & Kuparev, Mikhail & Rusina, Anastasia. (2018). Powertransformer adaptive differential cutoff. International Journal of Power and Energy Systems. 38. doi: 10.2316/Journal.203.2018.1.203-0040. [Google Scholar]
- Litvinov, I.I., Glazyrin, V.E. Improved Algorithm for Phase Comparison for Differential Protection of a Power Transformer. Power Technol Eng 51, 251–255 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10749-017-0819-7 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Buryanina, R.O. Gogolev, Y.F. Korolyuk, E.V. Lesnykh and K.V. Suslov, "Digital Differential Protection of the «Generator-Transformer» Block," 2019 International Science and Technology Conference "EastConf", Vladivostok, Russia, 2019, pp. 1–4, DOI: 10.1109/EastConf.2019.8725341. [Google Scholar]
- Press release "The system operator implements measures to prevent improper operation of relay protection devices" dated 12/14/2017 [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://so-ups.ru/ - Title from the screen. - (Date of request: 05/21/19). [Google Scholar]
- Possibility of non-selective action of high-speed distance protection in case of external damage with high short-circuit currents / Doni N.A. - Relay, 2015, No. 04 (24), p. 30–33. [Google Scholar]
- Degtyarev A.A., Kuzhekov S.L., Doni N.A., Shurupov A.A., Fedotov A.Yu. Analysis and verification of compliance of class P current transformers’ characteristics with the operating conditions of the distance protection’s first stages of power transmission lines during transient processes. Power stations. - 2020. - No. 3. - p. 43–53. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, H. Liu, Z. Zhou, Y. Guo and D. Du, "A current transformer saturation identification method of transmission line based on current sample data," 2017 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, IL, 2017, pp. 1–6, DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2017.8274372. [Google Scholar]
- T. Zheng, T. Huang, Y. Ma, Z. Zhang and L. Liu, "Histogram-Based Method to Avoid Maloperation of Transformer Differential Protection Due to Current-Transformer Saturation Under External Faults," in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 610–619, April 2018, DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2017.2712806. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jing, Xu Yan, Wang Zengping and Liu Haofang, "A novel adaptive scheme of discrimination between internal faults and inrush currents of transformer using mathematical morphology," 2006 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, Montreal, QC, Canada, 2006, pp. 7 pp.-, DOI: 10.1109/PES.2006.1709011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, G.B. Kumbhar and S. Mahajan, "A new efficient algorithm to detect Current Transformer saturation," 2016 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), Boston, MA, USA, 2016, pp. 1–5, DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2016.7741583. [Google Scholar]
- S. Murugan, S.P. Simon, S. Kinattingal, S.R.N. Panugothu and N.P. Padhy, "An empirical fourier transform based power transformer differential protection," 2017 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, IL, 2017, pp. 1–1, DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2017.8274337. [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Bhalja, B.R. Bhalja and P. Agarwal, "Rate of Rise of Differential Current Based Protection of Power Transformer," 2019 IEEE 16th India Council International Conference (INDICON), Rajkot, India, 2019, pp. 1–4, DOI: 10.1109/INDICON47234.2019.9029009. [Google Scholar]
- R. Radu, D.O. Micu, D.D. Micu and A. Ceclan, "Analysis of inrush and fault currents measurement errors generated by the current transformer saturation," 2014 49th International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPEC), Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2014, pp. 1–5, DOI: 10.1109/UPEC.2014.6934699. [Google Scholar]
- F. Mahfoud, G.C. Lazaroiu, T. Kherbek and T. Hayder, "Improvement of differential protection performance by external faults associated with a current transformer saturation," 2017 International Conference on ENERGY and ENVIRONMENT (CIEM), Bucharest, 2017, pp. 83–86, DOI: 10.1109/CIEM.2017.8120812. [Google Scholar]
- F. de Araujo Pereira, F. da Chagas Fernandes Guerra, E. Guedes da Costa and B. Alencar de Souza, "A Method for Correcting Distorted Current Waveforms at Air-Gapped Current Transformers," in IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 596–601, June 2014, DOI: 10.1109/TLA.2014.6868860. [Google Scholar]
- F. Costa and R. Prado, "A Wavelet-Based Transformer Differential Protection With Differential Current Transformer Saturation and Cross-Country Fault Detection," 2018 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), Portland, OR, 2018, pp. 1–1, DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2018.8586618. [Google Scholar]
- PNST 283-2018 Measuring transformers. Part 2. Specifications for current transformers (with Amendment). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 58669-2019 Unified power system and isolated power systems. Relay protection. Measuring inductive current transformers with closed magnetic circuit for protection. Guidelines for determining the time to saturation in case of a short circuit. [Google Scholar]
- STO 56947007-220.127.116.11-2011 Guidelines for the selection of parameters for the operation of relay protection and automation devices of substation equipment manufactured by OOO NPP EKRA, JSC FGC UES [Google Scholar]
- STO 56947007-18.104.22.168-2012 Guidelines for selection of parameters of relay protection’s operation and automation devices of the SIPROTEC (Siemens AG) series of transformers with a higher voltage of 110-220 kV, JSC FGC UES. STO 56947007-22.214.171.124-2011 Guidelines for the selection of parameters for operation of relay protection and automation devices for substationequipment manufactured by GE Multilin, JSC FGC UES. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jin and Y. Liu, "A new inrush current identification algorithm based on transformer core saturation," 2017 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Chicago, IL, 2017, pp. 1–5, DOI: 10.1109/PESGM.2017.8274695. [Google Scholar]
- Neklepaev BN Electrical part of power plants and substations: Textbook for universities. - 2nd ed., Rev. and add. - M.: Energoatomizdat, 1986. - 640 p.; with illustrations. [Google Scholar]
- Korolev, E.P. Calculations of permissible loads in current circuits of relay protection / E.P. Korolev, E.M. Liberzon. - Moscow: Energy, 1980–1988 p. [Google Scholar]
- Shneerson E.M. Digital relay protection. - M.: Energoatomizdat, 2007–2549 p. : with illustrations. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the sustainability of power systems. Approved by order of the Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation dated June 30, 2003 No. 277. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.