E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- X. Song, F. Gao, Z. Chen, W. Liu A negative selection algorithm-based identification framework for distribution network faults with high resistance. IEEE Access, 7, 109363–109374. (2019). https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2933566. [Google Scholar]
- D.P.S. Gomes, C. Ozansoy, A. Ulhaq High-sensitivity vegetation high impedance fault detection based on signal’s high-frequency contents. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 33(3), 1398–1407. (2018). https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2018.2791986. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cui, K. El-Arroudi, Y. Weng, A feature selection method for high impedance fault detection. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 34(3), 1203–1215 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2019.2901634. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chakraborty, & Das, S. Application of smart meters in high impedance fault detection on distribution systems. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10(3), 3465–3473 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1109/TSG.2018.2828414. [Google Scholar]
- V. Vukolov, M. Obalin, A. Petrov Improvement of algorithms for voltage circuits fault detection in relay protection terminal of 6-35 kV electrical networks. E3S Web of Conferences 139, 01061(2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901061. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Mircea, G. Buzatu, I. Mircea, I. Marin, D. Ursu and F. Bocai, Overvoltages Evaluation in Electrical Networks with Insulated Neutral - Analytical Calculation and Experimental Tests 2017 European Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), Bern, 2017, pp. 380385, DOI: 10.1109/EECS.2017.77. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Mircea, M. Ciontu, I. Marin, I. Mircea, D. Rusinaru, G.C. Buzatu, F. Popescu, The influence of neutral treatment system type on the efficiency / performance of the MV networks, Applied and Theoretical Electricity (ICATE) 2018 International Conference on, pp. 1–6, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Alyunov, O.S. Vyatkina, I.G. Akhmetova, B.E. Umirzakov, D.A. Tashmukhamedova Creation of a mathematical model to identify short circuits in power lines. E3S Web of Conferences 124, 02019 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201912402019. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Smagulova, K. & Iskakov, Ualikhan. (2017). Simulation Modes Of Relay Protection Devices In Networks With Insulated Neutral. EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web. 4. 153–468. 10.4108/eai.13-12-2017.153468. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Mircea, M. Ciontu, I. Mircea, C. Buzatu, D. Rusinaru, D. Ursu, I. Marin, E. Butoarca, Analyzing the Efficiency of Neutral Treatment with Resistor and Shunt Circuit Breaker in a MV Distribution Substation, Control Artificial Intelligence Robotics & Optimization (ICCAIRO) 2018 International Conference on, pp. 223–228, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Mircea, D. Ursu, I. Marin, I. Mircea and G.C. Buzatu, Analysis of overvoltages occurring at grounding faults in a medium voltage network depending on the neutral treatment. The 23 th Conference of Energy Engineering CIE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Pinchukov, P. Modelling of Dynamic Compensation for Insulated Neutral Power Network. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 272. 022070. (2019). DOI: 10.1088/17551315/272/2/022070. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.