E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- GOST 32144–2013. Electrical energy. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in public power supply systems, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- National technical regulation on electrical engineering 2015/BCT – Part 1: Electricity network system (Vietnam, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, V.V. Sudnova, R.G. Shamonov et al. Power quality: current state, problems and proposals for solving them (Nauka, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chapman, The Price of Poor Power Quality, Energosberezheniye, No. 1, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Zhezhelenko I.V., Sayenko Y.L., Electric losses, caused by high harmonics in electric power supply systems, Proceedings of X International School on Nonsinusoidal Currents and Compensation (ISNCC), Łagów, Poland, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hartungi, L. Jiang, Investigation of power quality in health care facility, Proceedings of the International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, Granada, Spain, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Mustafa G.M., S.I. Gusev, Active filtercompensating devices of shunt and series type in electrical networks, Energetik, No. 8, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Shamonov, N.A. Alekseev, A.M. Matinyan, A.V. Antonov, Experience and prospects of using a high-voltage active filter of the MC series to improve the power quality, Elektroenergiya. Peredacha i raspredeleniye, No. 2 (65), (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Gimeno-Sales F.J., Abellan Antonio, Achieving maximum efficiency in three-phase systems with a shunt active power compensator based on IEEE Std. 1459, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 23, No. 2, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z., Wang Q., Yao W. and Liu J. A series active power filter adopting hybrid control approach, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 16, No. 3, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Operating Manual Network Analyzer PQ-Box 150. Power-Quality Evaluation Software. URL: https://www.a-eberle.de/sites/default/files/media/BA_PQBox150_EN_201803.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2021615347 “Program for analyzing the results of measurements of power quality indices and mode parameters”. Date of registration in the Register of computer programs April 07, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of Conformity No. ROSS RU.SP20.H00008 “Software tool PS SDO-7 for analysis, optimization of steady-state modes and assessment of electricity losses in power plants” GOST R certification system Gosstandart of Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2021613837 “Program for calculating the power of an active filter”. Date of registration in the Register of computer programs March 16, (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.