E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- A.L. Tserazov, N.I. Yakimenko, Research on the influence of voltage imbalance and non-sinusoidality on the operation of indaction motors, Information materials No. 70, (State Energy Publishing House. Moscow. Leningrad, 1963). [Google Scholar]
- Fuchs E.F., Chang L.H., Appelbaum J., Magnetizing current, iron losses and forces of three-phase induction machines at sinusoidal and nonsinusoidal terminal voltages, IEEE Transaction on Power Apparatus and Systems, Vol. 103, No. 11, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shidlovsky, V.G. Kuznetsov, Improving the power quality in electrical networks, – K.: Naukova dumka, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Fuchs, D.J. Roesler, K.P. Kovacs, Aging of electrical appliances due to voltage harmonics of the power system, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 1, No. 3, (1986). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zhezhelenko, Yu.L. Saenko, T.K. Baranenko, A.V. Gorpinich, V.V. Nesterovich, Selected issues of nonsinusoidal modes in electrical networks of enterprises / Ed. I.V. Zhezhelenko. M.: Energoatomizdat, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Fuchs, Mohammad A.S. Masoum, Power Quality in Power Systems and Electrical Machines, 2nd Edition, Elsevier, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Enrique C. Quispe, Ivan D. Lopez, Fernando J.T.E. Ferreira, Vladimir Sousa, Unbalanced voltages impacts on the energy performance of induction motors, IJECE Vol. 8, No. 3, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sunil Singh, Ajay Srivastava, Voltage unbalance and its impact on the performance of three-phase induction motor: a review, IJRASET, Vol. 7, Issue VII, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Shivam Chauhan, Shashi Bhusan Singh, Effects of voltage unbalance and harmonics on 3-phase induction motor during the condition of undervoltage and overvoltage, Proc. of 6-th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Silvio Xavier Duarte, Nelson Kagan, Senior Member, A Power-Quality Index to Assess the Impact of Voltage Harmonic Distortions and Un-balance to Three-Phase Induction Motors, IEEE Transactions On Power Delivery, Vol. 25, No. 3, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sorin Deleanu, Mihai Iordache, Marilena Stanculescu, Dragos Niculae. The Induction Machine Operating from a Voltage Supply Unbalanced and Polluted with Harmonics: A Practical Approach, 15th International Conference on Engineering of Modern Electrical Systems (EMES), Oradea, Romania, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- GOST IEC 60034-26-2015. Rotating electrical machines. Part 26. Effects of unbalanced voltages on the performance of three-phase cage induction motors, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zapanov, L.I. Kovernikova, On the quality of electrical energy supplied to the Alexandrovsky Mine Joint Stock Company. International conference “Energy of the XXI century: sustainable development and intelligent management”, Irkutsk, September 7-11, (2020). URL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12vDopHm0i8prfjOAahahc20isxyeEqiw/view?usp=sharing. [Google Scholar]
- Zabaikalsky Rabochy newpaper “Emergency state was introduced in the Mogochinsky district due to failure of 17 motors and the pump in boiler rooms”, http://zabrabochy.rf/news/189133/. [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, V.V. Sudnova, R.G. Shamonov et al. Power quality: current state, problems and proposals for solving them (Nauka, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Bui, L.I. Kovernikova, Analysis of the possibility of application of active filters to reduce the non-sinusoidal voltage in the power supply system of one of the coal quarries of Vietnam, Vestnik Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, Vol. 24, No. 2, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ivanov-Smolensky. Electrical machines: A textbook for high schools (Energy, 1980). [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Kurenniy E.G., E.N. Dmitrieva, A.P. Lyuty, O.A. Sidorenko, Assessment and regulation of voltage unbalance in general-purpose power supply systems, Electrichestvo, No. 4, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32144–2013. Electrical energy. Electromagne-tic compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in public power supply systems, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- National technical regulation on electrical engineering 2015/BCT – Part 1: Electricity network system (Vietnam, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Vietnam-Hungari electric machinery manufacturing joint stock company. URL: http://www.vihem.com.vn. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.