E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Bessonov L.A. “Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. Electrical circuits, “VSh, M., 1978. [Google Scholar]
- Imamnazarov A.T. Use of signal-pole graphs for the study of thermal circuits. in the collection of scientific works of TashPI “Devices and Conversion Equipment, “ Tashkent, 1988, p.57-61. [Google Scholar]
- Khashimov A.A., Imomnazarov A.T., Pulatov A.O. Mathematical model of metal melting processes in crucible furnaces. International Simposium on Helting by Electrotermic Sourses, Padua (Italy), June 22–25, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Khashimov A.A., Imamnazarov A.T., Pulatov A.A. Mathematical model of the metal smelting process in ICF based on linear graphs./ Collection of works of the 6th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation “Applied Aspects of Energy “//Russian Federation, Blagoveshchensk: ASU, 2011. 6 p. [Google Scholar]
- Mathematical model of the metal melting process in ITP based on linear graphs. Collection of works. 6th All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference. Applied aspects of energy. Russia. Blagoveshchensk2011 Imamnazarov A.T. Pulatov A.A. Azamova G.A. [Google Scholar]
- Khashimov A.A., Imamnazarov A.T., Pulatov A.A. Thermal modes of operation of induction crucible furnaces. T .: Fan va texnologiya, 2013 .-116b. [Google Scholar]
- Pulatov Abror Basic energy-saving principles at the enterprises of public catering. E3S Web of Conferences 216, 01136 (2020) RSES 2020. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.